Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

We can only second guess... sana lang sol would move on with tim... balik nya yung take charge attitude nya but without the distractions

I agree...sol should get his confidence back...and start playing like the sol of old...this however doesnt address the problem of the ginkings...lack of a consistent shooter from the guards...sadly sol never gad a reliable perimeter shooting....si LA dko alam kung anong problem...si mark hopefully the last two games got his rhythm back...

http://hoops.ph/brgy-ginebras-player-blunders-of-recent-times/

This article, i think, has its points... but i agree only on the sol-yeo trade... it should not had happened at lugi ginebra dun...

On picking forrester before terrence and rr, nobody knew that forrester will not live up to ecpectations (so far)... jame's collegiate stats speak for him plus i think he is taller and heftier... romeo blossomed because his style fits w gp... as well as rr... gp's playing small ball similar to what the gin's used to play... if only they hired pido rather than jeff, then we might had seen the fast and furious v 2....

Remember jensen and ellis were drafted by bgk at the same year and had earlier success ... but jensen fell into oblivion in the rotation... ellis became at one point, ginebra's alternative offense.. that was the time the team wanted a run and gun style of play... syempre medyo maiiba ang roles, iba na ang coach and system...

Honestly, I can't see Ellis athleticism..

he can't handle a ball well..

low basketball IQ when it comes to decision making...

at his size.. he can slash anytime he wants and break the defense pero he choose to be at wing and wait to shoot

and problem.. even his shooting form...sablay eh..

DUNK? ito oo pero kung ito talaga ang talent nya dapat sa ilalim sya naglalagi para maka tip in or wait for offensive rebound..

ang athletic para sa akin yung.. ronald tubid,calvin abueva o MC47 during his prime.

TnT should be a good gauge on how far our team improved under coach tim...good matchup with our bigs too...theirs tautaa, rosario and MGR vs aguilar greg and JDV...angat bigs natin...sa backcourt naman...castro, reyes and miranda vs LA thompson and mercado? Lamang lang kay castro....foncier vs mark? Depends which mark will show up...

Should be a win by ginebra to...wala pa si RDO....

Ginebra Remnants or Ginebra 2.0 Barako Bull beats TnT in OT by 105-98. Ex Ginebra player, veteran (35y/o) ang undersized forward Willy Wilson came up a monster game of 28pts and 20Rebs. What surprised me was that they limited the production of powerhouse TnT, with two young and big rookies (Tautuaa and Rosario) and they just scored only (1) or single point the whole OT period just a courtesy of split charity of Jason Castro.

Kung kayang talunin ng Barako ang TnT, there's no reason for the Gins not to beat them as well. Sayang at nakakahiya kung tatalunin tayo ng TnT. malalagay pa sa alanganin ang team standing ng Gins at baka bumagsak pa tayo sa twice to beat dis-advantage (from 7th to 10th place).

Anyway Good luck sa game nila against Blackwater later...

Edited by Hari ng Spakol

exciting game...but i think it was an ugly win. bgk was supposed to beat bw easily. ang nangyari? 2OT...scottie continues to be a revelation, though. assists...rebounds...big shots. this kid will continue to get better. with the win, ginebra formalizes its entry to the quarters. kailangan na lang talunin ang TnT at nlex to get better positioning.

I think cone had come up with their best 5... slaughter, aguilar, caguioa, thompson and tenorio...

Babad y7ng line up na yan kahapon...

Siguro if sol will not improve, i trade na lang sya hanggang me trade value pa sya...

Package Ellis and Mercado together and get a trade worthy sharpshooter. Balita ko gustong kunin ni Leo Austria si Brondial from Barako. Inuunahan na silang mamitas. Hahahaha.

I suggest get a top three pick for next year, or get someone in the likes of a Chan or Lassiter.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

Package Ellis and Mercado together and get a trade worthy sharpshooter. Balita ko gustong kunin ni Leo Austria si Brondial from Barako. Inuunahan na silang mamitas. Hahahaha.

I suggest get a top three pick for next year, or get someone in the likes of a Chan or Lassiter.

Brondial may potential eh..old school inside banger..mabigyan lang playing time...

E ang gins...san pwedeng mamitas ng 2-guard or shooter?...sa barako ba may mapipitas pa? That pascual guy ok din yun...kahit one for one trade with mercado nlang...or sa mahindra and blackwater?

nanalo pala ginebra sa blackwater nung isang araw hahaha

hindi ko napanood laro pero mukhang ayos naman base sa feedbacks dito

muntikan pang matalo. buti na lang di pumasok yung dalawang freethrow ni ballesteros sa dying seconds. ang importante nanalo at kailangan nila yung mga ganyang laro para gumaling.

Brondial may potential eh..old school inside banger..mabigyan lang playing time...

E ang gins...san pwedeng mamitas ng 2-guard or shooter?...sa barako ba may mapipitas pa? That pascual guy ok din yun...kahit one for one trade with mercado nlang...or sa mahindra and blackwater?

Aldrech Ramos or KG Canaleta from Mahindra are good trade options (height + outside shooting)

I dont see any potential for Ellis right now unless he reinvents his game, lagi na syang starting 5 pero wala pa din mapiga si Cone at hindi din maasahan sa dulo.

Parang mas rookie pa sya ngayon gumalaw kumpara ke thompson