I want to FEEL.

Sometimes I punch walls until such time that I feel a sufficiently excruciating amount of pain on my knuckles.

I do that to assure myself that I am still capable of feeling something.

ako rin minsan...ginagawa ko yun.

even punched myself once.

:blush:

I want to FEEL. 

Sometimes I punch walls until such time that I feel a sufficiently excruciating amount of pain on my knuckles. 

I do that to assure myself that I am still capable of feeling something.

ako rin minsan...ginagawa ko yun.

even punched myself once.

:blush:

hey guys don't do that... wala kayo masyado mapi feel nyan eh... nood kayo ng Jackass gayahin nyo yung ginagawa ng mga bida don. ex. tinalian ng kwitis yung etits tapos sinindihan .. ...

... yung kwitis ha di yung etits...

peace :P

A bottle of scotch, preferably JW Black, at ako lang mag-isang iinom. One sitting, ubos. Taken with grilled potatoes and onion rings, both dipped in spicy mayonnaise. With some San Mig Light on the side.

pareng JT...dahin natin yan sa kabila :lol:

gandang umaga sa yo tol

im craving for a lot of things right now....bazooka bubblegum, texas bubblegum.......browncow (that choco drink),chocovim.....ice cream cake.....spaghetti ng chew chew junction..manok ng tom sawyer......clubhouse sandwich ng tropical hut.....egg tart..brownies ng mrs. fields.....tsaka porterhouse regular ng house of minis....a marathon telecast of MELROSE place...a game of mario bros..sa nintendo...tapos buong maghapon sex sa asawa ng neighbor kong nasa taiwan :evil: