• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cabal Online

karim06

You're not participating on M.Wars? Because if you do your party members will keep spamming your chatbox with "MS po"

I tried Mission Wars only once ....... i don't know but for some strange reason, I'm not much of PvP player type. (though I was lucky enough to take out a player or two)

I earn my Honour Points thru the Glory Plates which are being sold in the item shop. So that means its mostly questing in the dungeons.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried Mission Wars only once ....... i don't know but for some strange reason, I'm not much of PvP player type. (though I was lucky enough to take out a player or two)

I earn my Honour Points thru the Glory Plates which are being sold in the item shop. So that means its mostly questing in the dungeons.

Same here, I'm also a PVE type player but I seldom loads cash to my account (and hunting Plate of Honors is hard).

Same here, I'm also a PVE type player but I seldom loads cash to my account (and hunting Plate of Honors is hard).

if I'm not mistaken, Plate of Honor and Glory Plates are different (at least the quests) though both offer Honour Points as reward. I think the former offers higher number of points.

at 5 to 10 pesos per Glory Plate, I guess its not so bad. (in Undead Towers, taking out their Final Boss garners you 45,000 Honour pts)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...