• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

finally got in...

survey to you guys, any other suggestions as who I should be keeping?

Erick Aybar

Carlos Beltran

Ryan Church

Pedro Feliz

Jose Guillen

Aubrey Huff

Derek Jeter

Carlos Lee

Adam Lind

Brian McCann

Aaron Rowand

Dan Uggla

Joba Chamberlain

Phil Hughes

Bobby Jenks

Clayton Kershaw

Kyle Lohse

Brandon Lyon

Fernando Rodney

CC Sabathia

Huston Street

Chien-Ming Wang

Randy Wolf

Edited by cheeselogger

seriously leaving out Jenks for Rodney? I understand about Street with his health issues, but not really sure about Rodney over Jenks. even with non-powerhouse lineups in CWS and Colorado, I think Bobby and Huston would still have their roles by the end of the season...

Lind I'm afraid to keep actually as only last season he got the numbers and I think adjustments could/would/should be made by Toronto opponents on how better to pitch to him. also, I am not comfortable in not having at least 2 closers in a MTC league especially when I can't check my lineups/boxscores as much as I can to scout out for next in line closers as would like. if Beltran has a major setback the next few days before the deadline, I'd like to keep Lind actually...

thanks for the reply DH

Edited by cheeselogger
seriously leaving out Jenks for Rodney? I understand about Street with his health issues, but not really sure about Rodney over Jenks. even with non-powerhouse lineups in CWS and Colorado, I think Bobby and Huston would still have their roles by the end of the season...

Lind I'm afraid to keep actually as only last season he got the numbers and I think adjustments could/would/should be made by Toronto opponents on how better to pitch to him. also, I am not comfortable in not having at least 2 closers in a MTC league especially when I can't check my lineups/boxscores as much as I can to scout out for next in line closers as would like. if Beltran has a major setback the next few days before the deadline, I'd like to keep Lind actually...

thanks for the reply DH

im sure u can draft yr needs btw the list is off the top of my head