fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

i first became aware of mbl .. my first visit here to philly .. 93 world series .. everybody was crazy for the phils .. the statue on top of city hall had a phillies cap .. then they lost to that joe carter home run.. i was kinda depressed .. lol ... after that 15 years of crappy teams ...

master B, hindi ko alam kung umabot but Cal! posted his pick sa Y! (Adam Miller, SP, Cleveland Indians)

yup, umabot.. the deadline is tonight 11:59PM MLA time..

@consig, i already explained it before.. lemme look for that particular post.. :D

for minor league draftees, we cant pick:

a. hs guys

b. college guys

c. japanese/latino imports (or any other nationality)

The picks should at least have been drafted by an mlb team already or has a minor league contract. Other rules still apply.

We may also draft guys already playing now provided they qualify for the AB or IP limits. eg. devine, hochevar, alexei ramirez, etc.

If for ex g0g drops devine or i drop hotdog man or bruce and they arent picked up by anyone bet the time of the drop until the rule 5 draft, they can still be drafted provided they havent pitched over 75ip or gained 100ab.

Lalo ba gumulo? Hehehe

i hope this clarifies and erases any doubts/controversies/anomalies regarding the pick.. :)

so, i got verlander and rasmus for dice-bb

and

i got bruce and elbert for pence.. not bad eh? :P

uy... me buko juice upton sighting sa post... me want bj... me, me, me... bj me, pls...

:lol:

kay consig daw para may libreng tulo...

ewwwwww

eeeeeeewwwww!

yuckie!

kadiri to death! :lol:

@ gwaps: Yeah, pagkakaalam ko you can keep Owings as long as you do keep him as part of your k-10. If he does switch to being a DH (Util), might as well have a Plan B for that.