fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

if i was in those 2 leagues, you would NEVER have gotten him.. not even his shadow nor the dust in the tracks when i pick him up.. :P :lol:

dh, right now it looks like a nice deal, but 5-7 years down the line, we'll never know considering the players that were involved in the deal are all relatively young.. back in april this was just a gamble.. im pretty sure he wont keep this up the whole season.. no way..

plus i lost a capable 3B in another trade to make this deal happen.. what the f was i thinking putting my hopes on an injury-prone 3B as my long term plan.. :(

Edited by bubuy

Ampness! :lol:

Five to seven years down the line, here's the line of the players that I took in that deal--

Lidge: career 2.25 ERA, 1.10 WHIP with 350 Saves;

Pence: .320 AVE with an annual 120/20/100/25 output.

I wish! :thumbsupsmiley:

:lol:

Edited by Jongkers

in the annual league, maybe. i dont know how high the bid would be though.. i havent tested the market in my other 3 leagues that i have him (i have him in all 5 leagues that im in)..

in one league i offered manny r, bruce, longoria for pujols.. i dont know if the other owner would bite.. hopefully this bruuuuuuuce mania would make him think about it.. justin upton is sitting on the FA in that league and my 1B is giambi and helton :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by bubuy

partial answer to my bruce's market price question

Jay Bruce just may be the new Ryan Braun, so it was only fitting that while Bruce was setting the league on fire in his first week with Cincinnati, Braun was making sure everyone knew that he's hardly yesterday's news – he's hitting .455 with two home runs in 22 at bats since Bruce's call up. But there's nothing quite as alluring in fantasy like a "New" tag – see Cueto, Kershaw, Scherzer, et al. So it made me wonder if anyone playing in a Yahoo! league was already so caught up in the Bruce buzz that they were willing to deal Braun for Bruce.

A look at Bruce's latest trades didn't show any straight up arrangements, but there was an owner who was willing to deal Braun and Aaron Laffey for Joey Votto, Mark Reynolds and Bruce, which I'd argue is close. Bruce, in one-for-one deals this past week, has returned a Hanley Ramirez, Jonathan Papelbon, Nate McLouth and Cole Hamels (Bruce was packaged with non-factor Jeremy Guthrie for Hamels).

amazing isnt it.. han-ram was basically the #2 overall pick, papelbon is 1st to 3rd among relievers to be drafted, hamels maybe 7th rounder at worst? braun was a first rounder too in perhaps 95% of leagues..

And your post just goes to show that I would be hard-pressed to sell high on McLouth because everyone knows I'd be selling high. In any case, considering his average draft position, he has been the fantasy bargain of this season... thus far. :hypocritesmiley:

Fingers crossed. :zorro:

which means you should sell high :D
Tutal, di rin naman ako makapasok sa top 6, eh di enjoy na lang the season by making trades, he he.

wow parang real life baseball GM.. pag di aabot sa playoffs by the trade deadline, seller.. yung mga may outside chance sa top 6 naman buyer.. ehehehe.. :thumbsupsmiley: