fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

^^Still, you were there at the last second. You survived. :thumbsupsmiley:

@master b

I don't even want to look at who turned out to be from the picks I traded.

Stupid dog. :thumbsdownsmiley:

That '08 season was a total fluke for me that's why I'm raring to get back on track.

Edited by Jongkers

naku wala na ako naabutan...

probable K10

Mauer

Hill

Reyes

Young - undecided still

Hamilton

Maybin

Buchholz

Verlander

Santana

Papelbon

winter meetings report:

Losing Braun and Youk in one off season would probably one of the biggest disasters of my team, though im hoping holland and the picks will be put to good use...

Edited by consiglieri

^^ Si cal! yata ang Howard owner.

I hope this core crew can send me back to the playoffs.

With a good draft (3rd pick) and a fruitful minor league draft (five picks), I'm targetting a season of redemption.

Probable K-10 for The Mutts:

C Russell Martin

1B Prince Fielder

2B -

3B Kevin Youkilis

SS Hanley Ramirez

LF Shin-Soo Choo

CF -

Util Manny Ramirez

RF Andre Ethier

SP Jake Peavy

SP Matt Cain

SP John Lackey

:hypocritesmiley:

Time to bring it! :goatee:

Probable K-10 for The Mutts:

C Russell Martin

1B Prince Fielder

2B -

3B Kevin Youkilis

SS Hanley Ramirez

LF Shin-Soo Choo

CF -

Util Manny Ramirez

RF Andre Ethier

SP Jake Peavy

SP Matt Cain

SP John Lackey

:hypocritesmiley:

Time to bring it! :goatee:

taralets.. balyahan na! :hypocritesmiley:

Farm Systems:

1. H4DH - they still hold a lot of great prospects doing their thang at the minor leagues. jarrod has the stuff to be the ace or SP2 for the snakes a few years from now, since they might trade webb and/or haren. villalona is too young & d-tate is the best friars prospect, a lot better than headley and venable. these big-time guys offset some busts in the farm.

2. TFE - promoted 3 super-prospects last season, and it resulted in a championship. the remaining ones have the super giants (posey and mad bum), and f-mart is still a project. A trade will surely rise his stock. and oh yeah, they still have the 2nd best batter in all of the farms.

3. Chix Nuggz - with matt wieters about to be a big part of their k10 and 2 others soon to follow, including fowler, this farm is one of the best despite having a small one.

4. Anki - the triple-S outfield (snider, schafer, stanton) looks decent enough. its decision time for b-wood as he'll now start for the Halos.

5. Battered - da pitchers dont look great, but their outfielders group arguably is the most talented of all farm systems. ike davis and vitters have a great chance to be in their respective major league teams quickly.

6. Pimps - made up a horrible draft 2 yrs ago with an awesome draft last year. with rbinez gone after his contract expiration, domonic brown should add firepower to an already loaded phillies offense. getting aumont is cool, too.. the future closer, perhaps?

7. ajb - quality over quantity, they say.. only has 5 farmboys to show, but theyre more talented than what you think. matusz looks to be a top-of-the-rotation guy for the O's, and alcides is now a regular for the brew crew.

Edited by kingsville
to be honest, i have zero idea of my team's future / theme / direction, hence, i wasn't able to nab a single winter meetings deal :lol:

ikaw kasi.. hindi ka nagpa-sizemore eh! haha..

thats what u get :P

FARM OUTLOOK: nabbing strasburg, the current top-rated arm prospect, at the rule 5 draft is a great improvement for this team. A great pitchers' stable. gamel has the opportunity he needs to prove to the brewers organization that he does belong to the bigs with his bat. The rest? i dunno what to speak of em.

hmp...

i was literally shouting out that one (2 1st rounders)... and a surplus 1B... would've made the deal... haaaaayyyzzzzz....

Wala akong surplus na 1B e. :P

And I think it would've been too much to pay for a guy coming off surgery.

@kville

Naah. Youk's feet are planted na at my 3B spot. :P

Edited by Jongkers