fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

bakit drop ni consig si johan dito sa dynasty? :unsure:

swerte naman ng #1 prio :thumbsupsmiley:

JOKE!!!!! :lol:

malapit nang maging fantasy-relevant ulit si brett myers! :lol:

even if consiggy loses his ace for the year, he should still qualify for the playoffs..

an 8-game deficit with 2 weeks to go is pretty much impossible to handle.

no more last gallant stands here.

if brett is gonna be relevant .. its gonna be for fantasy p'offs ... maybe not even ... if phils play this right he'll be pitching come playoffs

corrected

+1

MLB teams should taught the concept of "selling high"

the phils bought low, they didnt sell high.. as ive tweeted, they should've picked up wagner..

the yanks, always buy high and sell low.. :upside:

not sure they sell, they discard...

Wagner's still not at a 100% closer mode, though the possibility of having him as a possible replacement does make good sense for true baseball fans. as the Red Sox "defined" their pickup of Billy, it would have sounded better now if the Phillies were the one's explaining their pickup of a recovering dependable veteran closer. if Papelbon does a "Lidge", Red Sox FO would look geniuses again for the insurance pickup...

from what i see off lidge he cant go more than 3 straight games .. the fourth game he should be spelled ... i heard in a sports talk show that his era after a rest is 5 something .. compared to 9 something without rest ... i know 5 is still high .. but 9 is just plain ridiculous .. and theyre still the Phils .. theyre conservative when it comes to free agents and besides i dont think wagner wants to come back to philly ... he hates us.. ill do with brett when hes good as lidge's relief .. or a timeshare even just as long as they get the job done