fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

done deal...

Tina Fey Effect sends its Rule 5 pick and Jacob McGee (SP, Tampa Bay Rays) to Fukudome is my Homey for David Price (SP, Tampa Bay Rays).

for everyone:

do you want everybody to vote on a prospects for prospects trade? might take time if we poll everyone, nevertheless time is not a factor in these type of trades..

A-Rod

According to the New York Daily News, Alex Rodriguez (quadriceps) "now looks unlikely" to return from the disabled list when eligible next Thursday.

Rodriguez is scheduled to undergo another MRI after participating in Wednesday's pregame workout, and his timetable for beginning a minor league rehab assignment will be determined by the results. "It's less likely that he'd be back when he's eligible," manager Joe Girardi said. "There's nothing that's happened, but they want to make sure on the MRI that it's healed enough for him to take the next step." May. 8 - 10:32 am et

Source: New York Daily News (rotoworld.com)

@bubuy: If there would be a poll for that, I will still vote YES.

That kind of trade isn't really common but being parts of a packaged deal certainly does.

Pambihira nga yung SB ni Thome. Baka wild pitch lang yun..

Di bale, pagdating ng panahon, magkaka-stolen base rin si V-Mart! :lol:

^ haha, nice one! :lol:

Let's see.. About CG's, I would say it's the pitcher's momentum. If he's in the zone, why shut him down?

But then, there's this pitch count thingy. I might call someone from the bullpen if my starter hits 120 pitches; even if he's going good at his last few pitches, or is an out away (of course, before facing the next batter).

Haii, speaking of CG's.. lufet naman masyado ng James Shields na yun!