fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

mmm...are we trying to win or trying to win the trade?

Just to make this work and also offset your loss of a pitcher.

I'll throw in Wandy.

So that'd be Ichiro+Wandy+Andruw+R5 for Alexei+Halladay+Clay.

Like, Ichiro=Alexei+Clay while Halladay=Wandy+Andruw+R5.

Fair deal and gives you a chance to win while, at the same time, gives me a shot at the 6th playoff spot.

don't think I need pitching that bad as I kinda expect at least one of the young guns to be dominant for the rest of the year.

kung Pavano lang, huwag na. we're better off getting two set-up guys than Alyssa's former flame.

what I really need right now is a bat, preferably in the outfield so I can move him around.

Ichiro's a very good fit but if getting him involves coughing up my lone ace, I gotta pass.

what I really need right now is a bat, preferably in the outfield so I can move him around.

Ichiro's a very good fit but if getting him involves coughing up my lone ace, I gotta pass.

I'm sorry, doc, but I got the impression that your lone ace was available since you never said he wasn't.

Sana hindi na lang ako naghanap ng R5s that you hinted you needed or tried to come up with what I thought could be a fair deal.