fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

somebody should photoshop him out of that video .... that chick is hot though whos she again? and what are her rates? so i can save up for when i go home.... lolz

3d you on the delarosa bandwagon now? i was hoping he'd be there after that happ pickup fiasco

Edited by denimhead

one thing I won't get...

why do you need a machine gun and a bike to rob a pimp?

he's just a pimp...how hard is that?

if a mobster can take on a corner store with just a crowbar and beat up a rival gangster with just a Louisville slugger, why does he need a machine gun and a bike to rob a pimp?

somebody should photoshop him out of that video .... that chick is hot though whos she again? and what are her rates? so i can save up for when i go home.... lolz

i'm sure she can be had... everybody has a price, right, ted dibiase? LOLZ

3d you on the delarosa bandwagon now? i was hoping he'd be there after that happ pickup fiasco

well, just caught him early (or everyone else was still napping / papping / hayden-khoing)... will test him for a couple of games... hoping he'd do some dallas braden-like production... at least...

i read this si article on fielding stats and how it affects a teams success ... they say hitting is inconsistent ( teams get hot and cold ) while pitching is pretty much the same thing ( pitchers can get streaky depending on their mental toughness ) but fielding will always be constant.. the lesser errors the better the succes .. the phils saved 80 runs from scoring last year .. while the worst team let 50 more runs score on bad fielding .... thats -130 runs scored difference right there ...

<-- kinda missing the FPJs .... especially with my match up with the champs ...

Sorry, man, but my PC went down for a few days and at the same time I was too busy.

Congrats for the win. My team got CLOBBERED bigtime.

Six weeks of losing....

... woe is me. :cry:

Thanks to master guru bubuy for fixing my lineup for the past few days. :thumbsupsmiley:

Not that it mattered with the way denim's team was hitting.