fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

master TD

I don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

@denim

Iisa lang ang master dito. My guru: master bubuy.

And just like that, my damn division got a lot tougher.

My current crew just can't possibly keep up anymore unless I feel some whores fill some holes: 2B, another SP and a closer.

Edited by Jongkers
master TD

I don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

@denim

Iisa lang ang master dito. My guru: master bubuy.

And just like that, my damn division got a lot tougher.

My current crew just can't possibly keep up anymore unless I feel some whores fill some holes: 2B, another SP and a closer.

ain't those basically the same?

:lol:

me got lotsa masters here... master ajb, for the FPJ s@%t :lol, master B, for the "putting all eggs in one basket" s@%t :lol:, master gOg for all the no nonsense s@%t :lol:, and master J, for all the NLP / numbers / chicks s@%t :lol:

hahaha...im a peace lover...:hypocritesmiley:

im not too sure about that school of thought...i mean i offer trades...nasa other manager pa din naman to accept...i try to give value on how i see it...i dont offer to fool the other manager (which btw i think is impossible with the fantasy crew here)...at the end of the day if the other manager sees that the trade helps his team...and is ok with it...nasa kanya pa din naman mag accept diba...

ang alam ko lang na di ko kaya how bubuy does his trades...now thats expertise at its best

the joba overvaluing last season inflated my consigging

though everyone can disagree naman talaga :D ako nga napaka vocal ko pag di ko gusto...just to share me thoughts

Edited by consiglieri
trade 3d hussein bolt .. he'll give you wandy

DAMN ROFL!!!

man, you made my day dammit... that's some damn LOL mega s@%t thing there...

edit:

imagine how many bases would hussein steal if he could play in the mlb... if he can hit, though... :P

@ consig - indeed... whatever rocks our boats, stirs our cups, shakes our frappes, jacks off our tools... err... maybe not that last one :lol:

Edited by TripleDouble
DAMN ROFL!!!

man, you made my day dammit... that's some damn LOL mega s@%t thing there...

edit:

imagine how many bases would hussein steal if he could play in the mlb... if he can hit, though... :P

@ consig - indeed... whatever rocks our boats, stirs our cups, shakes our frappes, jacks off our tools... err... maybe not that last one :lol:

dude will just steal first base ... obp of 1.000