fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

hahaha nice :evil:

@ gog...why the vids...maiiyak ako nyan... :(

darn it! sana pala pinasok ko muna si bromance ni brad evans

ayaw mo pa sa howard-hanley ha.. eh parehong 1st rounder yun..

how about a 1st rounder and a 5th rounder.. :P

hahaha...pero....ehhh....

wala naman problema na nga :thumbsupsmiley:

and peavy giving me one last great game...thanks jake...(edit...just like that Mr. Long Homers Justin Upton gets one off peavy...)

and braun also shellacking his opponents

Edited by consiglieri

i was just joking consiggy .. you know how we do here

if you look at the deal .. you get braun and cliff lee a 1st and a 5th rounder for peavy, ellsbury and bedard .. a 5th, 7th and 12th rounder respectively .. plus a r5 pick..

this deal reminds me of my peavy for pierre deal .. which people didnt like ... but i still say helped me become competitive that year

like bubuy said snitchy's taking a leap of faith .. he couldve said no to the deal if he didnt feel good about it.. so im good with it .. i dont smell collusion .. not in any mtc leagues

@denim...no disrespect taken my man...

hahaha...@ jedi mind tricks... :evil:

mukhang nakulitan sa kin si snitch...tapos pinindot na...

actually the original deal was

braun and rule 5 for jacoby/peavy/bell

then snitch said he wants no part of jacoby so it became

braun and rule 5 for bedard peavy heath bell and a left fielder (in exchange for braun)...i gave him CoJack first...and he agreed...then thought about it...changed it to DeRosa and still no...

then he called me in the afternoon...said he wants jacoby and not bell..there was a deadlock in the dealing...until he agreed to the last offered deal...i wasnt really gunning for lee...but felt the need to get him in the deal if jacoby and bedard was in the picture

:unsure:

Edited by consiglieri

the deal wasn't really that bad, actually... it's just that braun's "potential" kinda balloons his stock in an effin' huge way...

but then again, it's just potential... and jacoby's aint too shabby too, but power = rbi's = runs, so that's that...

btw, im no fan of pitching... only a select few "lived" long enough to tell the tale :lol:

Edited by TripleDouble