fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

I was 5 when I first saw the Sven episode kaya mejo traumatic pa rin sa akin yan :(

tama ba namang kasi na they offed the dude with the funny accent just so the Princess could get her own lion?

have always couldn't figure that one out, how the princess got her own lion. too much watching tv shows perhaps that I couldn't put 2 and 2 together how'd that guy suddenly disappear and the princess landing that lion gig...

thanks for the truth/spoiler doc! maybe I'd try to read more about the other voltron too to understand that one also better aside from that it looked a bit more interesting compared to other 5 person based hero themed group...

hehehe

have always couldn't figure that one out, how the princess got her own lion. too much watching tv shows perhaps that I couldn't put 2 and 2 together how'd that guy suddenly disappear and the princess landing that lion gig...

thanks for the truth/spoiler doc! maybe I'd try to read more about the other voltron too to understand that one also better aside from that it looked a bit more interesting compared to other 5 person based hero themed group...

hehehe

the 15-man voltron? those lego-like cars? LOL...

@cheese

I'd have to agree that the Vehicle Team was a bit more interesting since it took on a more sci-fi and less mythical theme (their whole thing was finding new habitable planets). just wasn't able to follow it in full for some reason or other.

@consig

I think I got that very same bootleg dvd series somewhere in my stash back home.

kinda sucks that I never really got around to watching that in full marathon mode.