fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Oops! :blink:

Just came back from watching "Wolverine" and "17 Again."

Since the Howard-Hanley deal involves my team, I'm not voicing out my opinion.

After a four-week beating, I wanted to shake up my team and so did cal!.

That's all I'm gonna say about it.

consig

No offense taken.

You know very well that there was a negotiation going on since it was you who told me that Hanley was on the table.

I inquired from cal! if it was true and he said that it's only Howard that I could offer to him.

josh and cheese

No problem there.

I'm actually glad that managers are voicing out their respective opinions.

Edited by Jongkers
that deal reminds me of the sizemore-utley-reyes deal ... somebody was bound to lose out on the deal but ... its what the managers wanted so id say im good with it

ok, my bad, im the loser here...

and of course, another losing deal in the crawford / andrus for fielder / blackburn deal :P

what's new :lol:

anyway, as fish said, "i'm mike jacobs, and i'm the speedies' franchise 1st baseman" :lol:

^^^ that line above pretty much sums up the speedies' season... for years :lol:

^ :lol:

ako naman...

In the 3-team blockbuster trade (GS/Chase/Reyes), i have to say 'twas a win-win trade for everyone involved. Yeah, Grady might not be the better guy to acquire there due to the position scarcity that Utley and Reyes possess and hold to their advantage, but skill-wise, their level is just about the same. Heck, I would even take Grady than the other two mentioned. Gold Glove centerfielding, 30-30 projections every year, hitter-friendly offense.. wow!

Furthermore, Team Speedies had managed to stick with their shortstop, and look.. jose lopez just might be the answer at 2B.. :D

In the pending Fielder/Blackburn for Crawford/Andrus trade, i'm taking the latter but its not lopsided at all. this deal made sense coz the Mutts have to get someone to replace Tabachuchy, whoever he is. And also, do we get the guarantee that Prince is his answer at 1B?

Which brings us to the final deal; the 1-on-1 blockbuster..

IMHO, Jongky should at least add a 3rd round pick, or a decent major-leaguer (blackburn should do it) since he's getting a 5-tool player at a scarcier position..

But im not still vetoing the trade coz this is just the right time for this 1-on-1 trade.

-- kung hindi lang slow ang start ni hanley, tama lang na maglagay ng pick/player na kasama..

Edited by kingsville

actually, hanley's slow start made this deal look "="

but heck, there's no such thing as an equal trade... and since both teams addresses their needs, heck, im not vetoing it :lol:

btw, pakiusap po, walang pupulot kay adam laroche sa FA pool ha... ipapampalit ko kay mike jacobs :lol: --- which would be synonymous to upgrading your point guard from eric snow to earl watson :lol:

Edited by TripleDouble

koya 3D, synonymous po yun..

tsaka magaling na franchise point guard yang si earl watson.. wag kayong ganyan.. :P

kung wala lang si russ westbrook eh.. :lol:

buti na lang gumagawa si paul tanderz konerkz for team whackers.. (kinda)

Edited by kingsville

nothing too lopsided w/ the Reyes-Utley-Grady menage a trois.

their values are more or less even---top 5 and two top 10 guys, all young enough and at or entering their prime years.

some would say---and some have already said---that talo si dh but Utley's a more complete/compleat hitter than both Reyes (not enough power) and Grady (K's/poor BA).

koya 3D, synonymous po yun..

tsaka magaling na franchise point guard yang si earl watson.. wag kayong ganyan.. :P

kung wala lang si russ westbrook eh.. :lol:

buti na lang gumagawa si paul tanderz konerkz for team whackers.. (kinda)

wala kasi spell check itong mtc eh :lol: anyway, kurikted na pow :lol:

yung lang... kung wala si westbrook... good source of assists si watson... sana :P

basta, walang pupulot ke adam laroche ha :lol:

@doc

yeah, pretty much even... but the position thing kinda bites back bad...

edit:

and finally, jhonny peralta wakes up from his coma... :lol:

Edited by TripleDouble
you ain't listed in the dog's mafia buddy list according to the dog himself...

orlando hudson? kinda have my own 2b already in Uggla. it's either an everyday 3b or OF, or a temporary fillin for my backstop McCann...

:lol:

Wala nga yata sa Mafia ko si josh. :unsure:

Me wants O-Dog! :boo:

1. Did I say that Josh, or anyone else for that matter, did not have the prerogative to say that the trade is lopsided?

2. As for me defending the trade, didnt you just talk about prerogative?

Of course anyone has the right to say anything he wants to say about the trade. I dont know why that is even an issue.

and isn't it anyone's prerogative/opinion to say if any trade is lopsided? hence the league veto option?

why the need to defend "not vetoing" the trade?