fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

not too sure but that may not be entirely a baseball decision---the front office might be thinking "arbitration clock" as well.

take note, the goal for teams is to keep player salary down for as long as possible and make a promising prospect play a good chunk of his "prime" years with his mother club at a decent/reasonable/value price.

this is a key point the Yanks keep missing every winter---they pay too much for talent that's just about to fall off the map. In other words, they're paying for the player's glory years rather than what he can actually give them over the course of the new contract.

Edited by gift_of_game
LOL!

hey man, where's your bleeding, beating BOSOX heart?

as long as the Yanks keep paying for all this/screwed over, it's a fair shake.

HAHAHA!

:lol:

True.

The Yanks can spend bazillions of money for all I care but, right now, my bleeding (while being badly beaten) Mutts heart tells me that that's just wrong. :thumbsdownsmiley:

c/o radioactive sago project.. nice! hehehe..

mukhang tuloy-tuloy na ang breakout ni mr.pogi in space..

meanwhile, gamel is doin' good, too..

but bill hall is also slicing the baseball into half.. sorta..

OT: naka-advance din si TMac past the 1st round..

teka, counted ba yun?

Edited by kingsville
Accepted. Thanks.

And it was nice of you to include Nick Blackburn as I need some help in my rotation too. :thumbsupsmiley:

Now, as for my new SS...... :rolleyes:

no problem... as always, i'm an easy customer... just give me what i need and it's money...

and damn, if you get ur effin' new SS, then it's freakin' game over... you'd be the new ajb of fantasy baseball (keepers, that is :lol:)

Edited by TripleDouble

^^ I was looking for a new fat 1B to replace Tabachucher kaya di ko ma-accept ang offer ni cal!

Now I'll have a new-look infield which I badly need because it looks like Aramis is heading to the damn DL.

Chipper will occupy 3B and Aviles holds 2B.

Then there's the new catcher in Salty.

Now what do I do with Bradley who just hit a homer today? :blink:

josh

What's the price tag on Bay?

I have two young arms in Holland and Jordan Zimm plus Slowey and Meche available for you.

Edited by Jongkers

i have a feeling ryan howard will hit 60 homers in a season within these next few years..

prince will be lucky reaching 30.. and will be DH-eligible only in about 3-5 years as the Brewers are seeking to trade him in the near future.

hahahahahaha.. just teasin! :lol:

Edited by kingsville
i have a feeling ryan howard will hit 60 homers in a season within these next few years..

prince will be lucky reaching 30.. and will be DH-eligible only in about 3-5 years as the Brewers are seeking to trade him in the near future.

hahahahahaha.. just teasin! :lol:

That 60 is not impossible actually, especially if he keeps himself slim and healthy, and entrenched at that ballpark.

Heck, I read from somewhere that he hit an infield single the other day. :blink:

He's durable, no doubt.

But the comparison, I think, should not be between him and Prince.

For me, this is all about Hanley.

I just couldn't let that chance to grab him pass.

Now, on to my outfield.... :unsure: