fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

From someone who never watches ABS-CBN which supposedly has the scoop here:

First, I was shocked when i saw a video of the cops arresting the household help. They need a warrant for that. Their lawyer was present but she was simply ignored. This is how stupid and incompetent our cops are.

Second, the only person who can clarify whether it was a suicide or not is now dead. That leaves us without any eyewitness and therefore we will have to rely on object evidence only. But these pieces of evidence have been cleaned up.

Third, I would like to believe that TF is not stupid to order his household help to clean up the mess. In good faith, he probably believed it was suicide and therefore no crime was commited. Either he is that stupid or his helpers are models of having the initiative to clean up. He went to law school, was once a congressman and a respected media man, for christ's sake!

Lastly, because of these given facts, we are really left with circumstantial evidence to sort this out. Unless the wife's paraffin test turns out to be positive, TF's tough times won't be over just yet. Motive isn't always necessary anyway. It's not an element of the crime of murder after all.

Don't you just love how CSI has changed our lives? :lol:

negative DAW yung result ng test...uhm can the resident doctor give his insights kung madali nga ba nila matatanggal yun sa ospital?

Sabagay, wala pa nga akong narinig na nag-suicide nang naka-gloves tapos naghubad ng gloves after magbaril sa ulo. :blink:

:lol:

I don't think they could've "cleaned" it at the hospital.

No doctor would do it in the first place.

Besides, the results of a paraffin test is not conclusive on the courts. Kahit negative ang result, pwede pa rin ma-convict ang isang murder suspect.

according to one of my favorite teachers and we quote:

Dr. Raquel Fortun, Associate Professor of the UP Department of Pathology, said the results of paraffin tests conducted on the suspects, including Failon himself, and his wife Trinidad Entong are already “irrelevant,” since the tests were done hours after the incident.

“If hours have already passed since the shooting, then why bother (conducting a paraffin test)? I really don’t understand the point of the investigators,” Fortun said in a radio interview this morning.

Edited by gift_of_game