fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

if he effed up his arm in the past---unless he alters his mechanics significantly---he's only bound to get hurt again.

there's a good reason why your oft-injured pitchers---Burnett, Joba, Prior, Sheets etc.---often get injured.

mayroon na ngang "the next Mark Prior" eh and he's gonna be a top pick in the next draft.

edit:

actually got scared by the recent Santana news since one guy brought it up by breaking his throwing motion a few months ago...

Edited by gift_of_game

ermmmmm...... kilala mo yan pramee! bwahahaha

EDIT

oh well there's no point in hiding...if he's gonna be drafted earlier he's gonna be...

si Brandon Morrow :P

nasa radar nyo yan malamang...the problem with him is...medyo stiff ata ang throwing arm...and seattle still has to decide if he closes or starts...

Edited by consiglieri

yeap...mas hindi sikat na joba kasi sa seattle naglalaro...

sa mga nababasa ko kasi...they want him to start pero with putz departing eh...lumalabas na they need him to close...

he's better off as a starter...with his own "Brandon" rules...

*from rotoworld*

he did make it clear that he

belongs in the rotation going forward, and all signs pointed to him staying there until Putz was traded in

December, leaving the Mariners with no obvious choice to close. Morrow is certainly a better pitcher

than the alternatives, and if Seattle had a chance of winning 90 games, one could even justify using him

there. However, he’d be wasted as a closer on a team that will be lucky to escape last place in 2009.

Edited by consiglieri

^^ :lol:

I've just realized that I have two of the top seven 3B's according to the Yahoo position primer.

It also said that 3B is supposed to be not very deep this season, at least quality-wise.

So I thought maybe I can convert one of those to address my needs. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jongkers

^^ jongky wongky?! :blink:

Ako ba yun? :unsure:

As opposed to "consiggy wiggy?" :unsure:

What's next, "maong kaong?"

:lol:

Let's see, master TD.

Di pa yata pwede mag-negotiate ngayon e.

I'm already eyeing a couple of teams that I could talk to about this. ;)

Edited by Jongkers