fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

not really interested in trading my picks for more players TAFKAW...

if I'm going for a trade it would probably to move up or to welcome in the Captain. but seriously speaking, not even sure how I could fit in DJ to my keep 10...

something's got to give if that would be the case...

doc, would a bunch of low round draft picks do for Mariah's ex? I'm planning to at least keep my first 3 picks in the farm/prospect draft...

doc, would a bunch of low round draft picks do for Mariah's ex? I'm planning to at least keep my first 3 picks in the farm/prospect draft...

I'm all good, we just got to settle with the picks involved bro and it's a go...

btw, as per our rules, you need to give up one player back so we all have an even k10 going into the draft...

Edited by gift_of_game

whew...

you really are hellbent on making at least 1 team from your farm...

hehehe

tell me which one/s you like and we'd take it from there. again, I would want to keep my first 3 picks...

I'd be willing to give you back any of my other bats not named before (Uggla, McCann, Lee, Beltran)...

Edited by cheeselogger
not really interested in trading my picks for more players TAFKAW...

if I'm going for a trade it would probably to move up or to welcome in the Captain. but seriously speaking, not even sure how I could fit in DJ to my keep 10...

No prob, cheese.

But as doc has said, there will be an equal number of keeper players involved so that the K-10 of each is intact.

wait, let me get this right as it seems to be misleading me to understand something else. this probable trade doc and I will have will only take effect on MiLD? hence the player/major leaguer I will trade should be part of my k10 and will then be part of doc's k10 upon said trade becomes final?

and here I thought we could still make a trade before the final k10 announcements only that since it is post-winter meetings, it will be subject to approval by commish/peers...

guys, ano explanation neto:

"3. (Unprotected) Minor leaguers drafted at the beginning of the season to the main lineup cannot be placed in the minor league roster after the draft. "

Commish, ibig bang sabihin neto ay yung minor leaguers drafted during the FA draft? Sensha na, nalito..

**ayus backread ko ah, may mock draft na talaga. hehe!

@gog, napaisip ako sa offer mo. kaso medyo complete na k10 ko eh. pero will let you know still..

Edited by Cal!

Got this from a forum writer. You guys might want to guess/answer the question below.

"Let's make this user friendly for all us sabermetric impaired. Here's how they finished last year.

Player 1-

85 runs, 23 HRs, 110 RBI, 2 SB, .293 AVG, .358 OBP, 635 at bats

Player 2-

92 runs, 37 HRs, 106 RBI, 14 SB, .285 AVG, .335 OBP, 611 at bats

Player 3-

96 runs, 34 HRs, 96 RBI, 3 SB, .292 AVG, .344 OBP, 590 at bats

One of these guys is going on the average #10 pick. The others, #82 and #103. Granted, one is 36 years old, one is 34 and the other is 25 but c'mon, it's only next year, we're not giving them a 5 year contract here, we're just trying to scoop somebody.

What this tells me is, cover your corners and let the outfielders fall into place.

Now guys, without looking at stats...........

Name These Outfielders"

Edited by agentjackbauer