8. ajb - mike moustakas

9. MC - neftali feliz

10. DH - taylor teagarden

11. MC - alcides escobar

12. MC- mike stanton

13. Roughneck Bombers

Edited by TripleDouble
Commish,

Can we trade during the MiLD? Will we be allowed to swap picks while the draft is on-going? If swapping of picks is allowed, can we use players in our roster (or Keep 10)as part of such trades/swaps?

yep, trades will be allowed during MiLD.. players in k10 will not be allowed to move, kasi kailangan 10 players per team ang i-input sa yahoo as "keepers," unless equal number of keeper players ang magpapalit ng teams.. meaning hindi pwede magtrade ng keeper player for let's say 3 MiLD picks..

Thanks Commish. So in theory, one team can trade a keeper for 1 to 3 MiLD picks plus one keeper from another team?

yep, trades will be allowed during MiLD.. players in k10 will not be allowed to move, kasi kailangan 10 players per team ang i-input sa yahoo as "keepers," unless equal number of keeper players ang magpapalit ng teams.. meaning hindi pwede magtrade ng keeper player for let's say 3 MiLD picks..

thanks for the FYI.

next year the best record in the Cactus League gets the 1st overall pick in the Minor League Draft regardless kung 6th best record in the league lang sya..

I almost forgot..

nasa guidelines pala ito.. :boo:

I think may ibang sadyang di pinili ang tunay na prospect nila:-)

I agree.. lets just say 50% accurate lang siya, or even less.

seriously i dont even know most of the names in the farmboy list .. only seen fowler.. and im pretty sure hes going early

same here.. at least i have seen bumgarner too. syempre SF prospect.

and perhaps, the number one overall selection in the 2009 MLB draft.

most of the prospects that i took a closer look..... are already drafted. :(

kung bat lang, kay Ka Freddie pa rin!

edit:

btw, I'm serious about Hosmer.

No way that dude doesn't blow up, panglan pa lang eh...

seriously, baka si fowler ang mapunta sau.

the reasons why i mock-drafted him for ChixNuggz:

1. aging outfield (quentin is the only youngster)

2. no outfielder in the farm yet, although he needs every position

if i were chixnuggz in a serious draft, i would rather draft a 1B (ka freddie, smoke, wolverine) or a 3B (alexei's cuban teammate, moustakas, gillaspie, etc..)

Edited by kingsville
seriously, baka si fowler ang mapunta sau.

the reasons why i mock-drafted him for ChixNuggz:

1. aging outfield (quentin is the only youngster)

2. no outfielder in the farm yet, although he needs every position

if i were chixnuggz in a serious draft, i would rather draft a 1B (ka freddie, smoke, wolverine) or a 3B (alexei's cuban teammate, moustakas, gillaspie, etc..)

not really arguing with the choice, I mean, if I were picking first, I'd take DF too.

and to your point, for the Nugz, since the outfield's aging, Fowler makes a bit more sense since he's probably gonna start at Coors---if not on opening day, then at some point this year. his path to the majors is a bit more defined especially now with willy T gone.

the Nugz need speed as well since Hanley's bound to cut down on SB attempts as his power numbers start to grow.

not really arguing with the choice, I mean, if I were picking first, I'd take DF too.

and to your point, for the Nugz, since the outfield's aging, Fowler makes a bit more sense since he's probably gonna start at Coors---if not on opening day, then at some point this year. his path to the majors is a bit more defined especially now with willy T gone.

the Nugz need speed as well since Hanley's bound to cut down on SB attempts as his power numbers start to grow.

crack scouting crew, eh?

YEAH RIGHT! :P

eksakli..

the Rockies have a very good prospecting pipeline; which enticed me to draft 2 of them.

and the other had TJ surgery, but arm's legit... pinarusahan na raw sa rookie hazing nila. :lol:

also, DF's the best outfield prospect available here.. daw*

*well, thats according to numerous scouts/geeks/magazines/prospectus..

to finish our mock draft version 0.69, Roughnecks get that Yankee CF.

and Camachile gets "black magic woman" :D