fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

buti nga kayo may k10, ako k8 lang :(

ang maganda nga dun, unpredictable siya..

i have my own guess kung sino yung 2 surprising ones na tinutukoy mo.

of course, when i guess, it comes out very wrong :lol:

Kelan na pala ulit pwedeng mag-trade?

After the FA draft na ulit?

Can we still swap picks there? :unsure:

TIA ulit!

correct me if im wrong, guys:

as of now, wala munang trades.

pag minor league draft na, pwede pang mag-trade..

pero ang gagamitin mong pieces eh yung picks mo and the ones in your k10.

Best farm systems right now (for me): TFE, Anki, Empire

- pwede rin yung sa'min..

- after the MiLD, magkakaroon ng huge boost IMHO ang AJB.

Hawpe or Drew? a tough predicament.

- Hawpe siguro, simply coz you dont need to replace/back-up Jose Reyes.

^^

I suppose kasama rin sa moveable pieces ang mga nasa farm na, right?

Thank you, boss! :thumbsupsmiley:

yep..

youre welcome.. :cool:

ang Monster Cocks, Camachile and Roughneck din pala..

lalakas ang mga farm systems.

as for team Joshiasi, kahit wala silang farm system as of now..

they still field a decent big-league team and looks primed for a rebound.

thats what im thinking...trade value in the end...for someone who needs a more consistent SS

hawpe's numbers for me are more or less the same with Pence (with Pence having upside)...

im still irked with his performance against lefties (so does the rockies)...

yun talaga ang reason ko why id rather keep drew...i can find someone better siguro...

my unsolicited opinion:

dewitt and upton

TFE has by far, and damn far, light years away far, the best f#&king farm system around...

mukhang me makukuha pala akong matamis-tamis na 2B / SS sa FA pool... f#&k pitching, i can stream that :lol:

edit:

cheap power = johnny peralta... JP << SD... ouch...

Edited by TripleDouble
doc if you could keep 2 among these, who would you keep?

span, upton, guillen, dewitt, buehrle

span will likely be fighting for at-bats though if he wins the leadoff job, he's got a decent chance to have a good year (runs, SBs).

buerhle's on the decline and projected to have a down year so it's a bit risky.

that leaves upton and dewitt and guillen...

dewitt's ok and has a chance to be good this year with more at-bats though guillen's on a more potent lineup.

this would tend to even out, I guess, given Guillen's age and his own projected at-bats.

it's upton and either dewitt or guillen, with dewitt just a bit ahead for upside.

nabasa mo na din siguro dun...you mentioned the site sbook(o ayan linked na)...

he's not ranked that high din naman...3rd on the catchers...pero with Salty PROBABLY headed to Boston...who knows...though im also considering yung TJ Surgery nya...

for my projection he wouldnt drop off the second round...eh medyo mid 3rd round ang natira ko na pick after my 3rd pick thats why im thinking na hindi na sya aabot

Edited by consiglieri

"Taylor Teagarden, C, TEX - 25 - Teagarden hit 6 HR in 47 AB after being called up last season while batting .319 in that span. In the minors, Teagarden only hit .211 in 2008 with 9 HR in 246 AB. However, in 2007, TT hit .300/27HR in 394 AB. When you look at the minor league numbers the past few years, they are not all that intriguing. Yes, TT has some power and showed it off in his 47 AB, but he strikes out a ton. In 756 AB in his minor league career, he has 249 K. Throw on top of that the competition for 3B, 1B, C, and DH between Teagarden, Max Ramirez, Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Hank Blalcok, and Chris Davis, someone is going to get left behind, and despite what other experts think, I feel that it will be Teagarden. Unless a move is made, i.e. Saltalamacchia to Boston or Hank Blalock to SF, I think Teagarden starts the year in the minors. If a move is made, Teagraden makes a great #2 catcher with upside at the end of the draft."

nabasa mo na din siguro dun...you mentioned the site sbook(o ayan linked na)...

he's not ranked that high din naman...3rd on the catchers...pero with Salty PROBABLY headed to Boston...who knows...though im also considering yung TJ Surgery nya...

for my projection he wouldnt drop off the second round...eh medyo mid 3rd round ang natira ko na pick after my 3rd pick thats why im thinking na hindi na sya aabot