fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

hmm.

might have to get back to you on that one.

the whole point was to free up a spot!

but anyway...

no problem.. take your time..

as of now, malabo tayo sa major league.. sa minors na lang.

- maganda yung Jake Peavy deal.. im pretty sure it will be on the Movement Central a few days from now.

- headliner ang Carlos Quentin acquisition, if ever..

- with Cal having Hanley, the Furcal-Lidge swap makes sense.. kung wala, declined for sure..

- maganda yung Jake Peavy deal.. im pretty sure it will be on the Movement Central a few days from now.

- headliner ang Carlos Quentin acquisition, if ever..

- with Cal having Hanley, the Furcal-Lidge swap makes sense.. kung wala, declined for sure..

True. That's why tagilid yung offer ko.

If cali locks up K-Rod, he doesn't need Lidge anymore.

Kawawa naman ako.... :cry:

at teka...

bakit mo natanong yung Rockie?

is he untouchable?

Kinda; but hes not untouchable unlike J-Roll, Buko Juice and Lincecum.

So if u have something to offer just for I-Stew, lemme hear it.

-- nasabi ko lang yun, kasi as of now, im dissed on the Nats' franchise player (daw).

Thanks for the offer KVille but no dice. 2nd or 3rd-tier SPs will be a dime a dozen in the FA pool.

No problem.. i was all out in there..

I already included one of your favorite Dodgers, besides a Brave.

But Pedroia is a hefty price to pay. (top 5 2B, what did I expect.. hehe)

That should give them an idea that theyll be hard-pressed to acquire DP. :D

DH,

Good point :thumbsupsmiley: The deal Im thinking of is one that involves Hamels.

Admittedly, Im overvaluing the value of the positional players. Ang dami kasing mga OFs, SPs at RPs na makukuha kung saan-saan eh. Pag nawala na kasi ang isang star 2b/3b/ss, merry go round na sa FA pool ang mangyayari sa team mo. And to think that this is keepers.

Edit: And unless a closer's name is Papelbon or Nathan (and to a certain extent Mariano), I dont see why the price for closers should be steep. As a general rule, I dont think a closer's value should be equal to that of a star positional player. Every year a closer rises and shines from the midst of the unknown. Every year may bagong closer na makakakuha ng 30 or so saves na di inaasahan. I thought mababago ko ang mindset ko not to pay for closers, pero di pala, he he. Makunat pa rin ako sa closers, lalo na kung malamang ilalaglag din naman yun sa K10 at makukuha mo sa FA draft later on.

Edited by agentjackbauer