fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Whats the price of Lidge? Fuentes ?

Package Dempster / Garza / Wainright / Myers / Gregg. or maybe Chipper/ Wells.

Actually, I'm looking at the bats and picks.

Is JJ Hardy available? :unsure:

Fuentes for Hardy and a 2nd rounder.

You can have Lidge though for Chipper, straight up.

Or Lidge for Hardy and 1st and 3rd rounders.

Edited by Jongkers

we had a few issues to deal with...

we were also heavily invested in 3 donkey-kong power guys who did the same thing.

anyway, we're trying to rehash the design and hope we get better results this year.

sa ganda ng lineup ng TFE, hindi mo aakalaing 11th placer sila in the league last season.

proves the competition is tough.

@consig, brox for a 2nd rounder?

Says Buser? :wacko:

A-Rod is a consensus no.2 pick in early NFBC drafts. Holliday is right there at no. 15.

wala na sa top 10 si holliday, labas na nga sya sa top 30, ganun din si nicky mark.. :cry:

Edit: A "fantasy" dream of mine for fantasy sports here in the Philippines: a system or league which would make it possible for Pinoy fantasy addicts to compete for a national title.

Edited by agentjackbauer

Oh yeah, Funston nga pala.

Yup, correct on NFBC. Problema talaga software for the drafts for a multi-league system pa. Multimillion business talaga ang fantasy sports sa US. Kung dito sa Pinas, di siguro kailangan ng sponsors sa simula kung pay for play league naman. Wala lang, nangangarap lang siguro ako. Imagine, someone being hailed as the national fantasy (insert name of sport) champ of the Philippines.

[shttp://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=40800&st=6000&start=6000#ize=3]doc i ran out of resources in the holliday trade.. kung hindi ko na talaga makuha ang SP that i need (cal! proposal), eh shift focus na ako sa CF spot.. i will let you know, ASAP.. [/size]

it's alright master B, we can wait it out...

:thumbsupsmiley:

a combo of pick + prospect would be enough...

as for H-Day...don't worry.

he's easily a top 25 threat.

the projections for a drop-off because of the uni change hurt him (BA, OPS, no more SBs) but he's just too good an all-around hitter to fall face first.

Edited by gift_of_game