fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Commish,

Yeah, yung nga pagkaintindi ko. Just making sure. Doc was looking at my guy's potential to break out since he is only 27 (or turning 27 this year?). I was comparing the splits (pre-all star and post) and the 2bs hit by both guys and I thought his guy deserved the pick I was gonna give up.

Oh well, at least honest si Doc, he he.

Edited by agentjackbauer

Ha ha, nakapagbasa lang ng konti. Di ko nga alam kung tama ba yung natandaan ko eh :lol:

Bubuy, I cant help but be amazed at the Holliday deal you made. You now have two of the top 10 guys in the game; or arguably, 2 out of the top 5. Parang Lebron and Amare talaga sa Dynasty.

(OT: The only way na matatalo ka sa NBA Dynasty ay sa isang one-week match-up where Lebron and Amare only have one or two games each. Eh ang finals match-up sa fantasy almost two weeks, kaya malabo talaga matalo team mo doon. (Unless nga lang pauupuin sina Lebron at Amare down the stretch. Pwedeng mangyari yun ka Lebron but not with Amare and nthe Suns)

Edited by agentjackbauer

Hart could improve modestly, have a decent year and be a decent clone of Shane Vic.

and Shane Vic could regress and slump just as Hart did in the second half...

Doc, you're rejecting the deal coz you think baka maging lugi ako in the long-term?

Good to know though that you thought it was fair. I honestly dont know much about MLB kasi. Im just going by with what I get to read.

kville... can you post what yr team makeup is so i can do my two penny analysis ...

current composition:

Rick Ankiel (LF,CF,RF)

Adrian Beltre (3B)

Johnny Damon (LF,CF)

Kelly Johnson (2B)

Jason Kubel (LF,RF)

Victor Martinez (C,1B)

Jimmy Rollins (SS)

BJ Upton (2B,CF)

Joey Votto (1B)

Randy Winn (LF,CF,RF)

Ryan Zimmerman (3B)

Chad Billingsley (SP)

Francisco Cordero (RP)

Tim Lincecum (SP)

Gil Meche (SP)

Scott Olsen (SP)

Ian Snell (SP)

Justin Verlander (SP)

Edinson Volquez (SP)

Brian Wilson (RP)

Chris Young (SP)

Brad Ziegler (RP)

Jongks, im now projecting yours to be 6-2-2..

but again, it's just my another poor-cast :P

and ill take Hart over Shane Vic.

kahit anong splits/stats pa ang sabihin..

^^ VMart's injury hurt yr team big time... so much production lost, if he comes back healthy and you keep yr core ( Rollins, Upton, Damon) and the upside from some of the younger OF (Ankiel and Kubel), i see marked improvement on yr team. Pitching is anchored by the young threesome of Chad, Tiny Tim (ace) and Scott... decent stuff from yr closers Cordero and Wilson .. Chris Young is the big decision i can see .. he has shown good stuff before but last year he regressed.

This team's in a good position to improve from last year.. i see a 5-5 split in the K10 .. good mix of proven players and upside rich youngsters...

^^ VMart's injury hurt yr team big time... so much production lost, if he comes back healthy and you keep yr core ( Rollins, Upton, Damon) and the upside from some of the younger OF (Ankiel and Kubel), i see marked improvement on yr team. Pitching is anchored by the young threesome of Chad, Tiny Tim (ace) and Scott... decent stuff from yr closers Cordero and Wilson .. Chris Young is the big decision i can see .. he has shown good stuff before but last year he regressed.

This team's in a good position to improve from last year.. i see a 5-5 split in the K10 .. good mix of proven players and upside rich youngsters...

exactly right on the first part.. hope it gets the chance for a rebound on offense.

thank you DH..

ayun naman pala.

maybe a CBills for Hart deal would make sense...

in this game though, you learn to respect the numbers, just because you have to.

it makes sense, except that im not pulling the trigger.

nasabi ko lang yun if straight-up yung swap..