fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

^

no dice for MLP?

I could package CoJack with a 2nd round farm pick.

Uh, sorry, I can't. :(

No go?

Anyone else I can interest you with? :unsure:

@k-ville

'langya, nagulpi talaga ang ace ko kanina.

Di bale, Maine and the closers more than made up for Lackey's (and Burnett's) bad outing.

Oi, lamang na ako, Mr W Randolph! :P

Edited by Jongkers

@cheese - ill have to do a gillick and balk for the meantime..

my team is weak in SBs and i was hoping mccutchen would be our guy in that dept.. cant lose 2 top prospects at this stage.. i was thinking if johan couldnt fetch a real life buchholz and ellsbury or hughes and joba? i might regret it deeper into the season but at this moment, im going to look for internal help..

anyway, swish is swinging the hot bat right now.. my rangers infield is also in the zone, bruce is on a 12-game hitting streak (and recently acquired LF-elig).. might as well ride 'em.. :)

Edited by bubuy
jongkers, who you offering for o-dog?

Right now, at this point of the season, my only moveable pieces are Cabrera, Oli Perez and my closers except Lidge.

I'm still optimistic with the fates of Fuentes and Rauch that's why I'm not yet dropping them.

But they're available.

hmm...is Perez available?

Oliver, yes.

Chris, nope.

@k-ville

'langya, nagulpi talaga ang ace ko kanina.

Di bale, Maine and the closers more than made up for Lackey's (and Burnett's) bad outing.

Oi, lamang na ako, Mr W Randolph!:P

Hinahanap na nga yung magiging Jerry Manuel eh..

:(

Kabayong bondat naman oh!! where are the effin' bats?

Not this bat:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/shotgunslasher/solar_FL/bat.jpg

@cheese - ill have to do a gillick and balk for the meantime..

my team is weak in SBs and i was hoping mccutchen would be our guy in that dept.. cant lose 2 top prospects at this stage.. i was thinking if johan couldnt fetch a real life buchholz and ellsbury or hughes and joba? i might regret it deeper into the season but at this moment, im going to look for internal help..

anyway, swish is swinging the hot bat right now.. my rangers infield is also in the zone, bruce is on a 12-game hitting streak (and recently acquired LF-elig).. might as well ride 'em.. :)

no prob boss, I might have inflated Lee's value too much but I do need to make my team plenty competitive in the future if not now...

well, you could start building for the future...

Hmm.. looking on the farm, the 2 rockies are doing well. goosebuster & schiznit are just fine.

but steven pearce.. he's in-and-out in the bigs. next pa siya kay mccutchen..

kung ma-trade si nady, or jason bay, promoted na si mccutchen. at least one of 'em shall go.

but when will the other one go? baka maunahan pa siya ni pedro! alvarez that is...

maliit din kasi si Pearce eh.

kung may iba lang siyang skills aside from batting, baka nabigyan na ng pagkakataon yan.

but you're right, if Nady goes, Cutch will probably get a call-up, albeit even for just a tune-up.

this has to happen at some point and since the Pirates aren't really playing for much, I'd say they better do it soon.

eto yung medyo OK kay pedro, as long as he doesn't hurt them defensively and his bat's half as good as advertised, the road to the Show won't be as difficult.