fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Pero naka-save pala si lidge.

waaaaaaah talo na naman!

football mode na lang talaga ako!

babati lang po ako kuya germs: July 26 po, denim practice league draft.. wag po ninyo kalimutan! maganda ito.. directed by michael vick. :lol:

Teka, denim's practice league is the one drafting this Sunday, right?

Yung Michael Vick Invitationals is kay teio.

Di ako kasali sa league ni teio; tama na muna ang isang league for practice.

Talo ka na naman? Di pa naman a.

9-3 mo pa rin ako so far (unofficially and only at the 2nd day.)

Wala pa akong SP na naglalaro.

And my bats are hot today; 11 hits (.344) but only have a run and 5 RBIs to show with it. Bummer! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Bubuy,

Ang bilis mo kasing pumayag, naisip tuloy ni Cheese na mababa lang ang pagbenta nya kay Lee, he he. Dapat may mga pakipot ka muna na hirit na tipong pag-iisipan mo pa.

Siguro kung sinabi mong" With a heavy heavy heart and only after serious thought, the Evil Empire lets go of Jay Bruce and a 1st round pick for Carlos Lee"... di na nagdalawang isip si Cheese. :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer
scary bubuy lineup :(

:( ouch :(

just like the genius also known as the oakland GM said as quoted by g0g..

i want oppurtunities, oppurtunities to win.. not to win trades, but to win on the w-l column.. it doesnt matter if you win or lose the trade, what only matters is the W.. B)

Bubuy,

Ang bilis mo kasing pumayag, naisip tuloy ni Cheese na mababa lang ang pagbenta nya kay Lee, he he. Dapat may mga pakipot ka muna na hirit na tipong pag-iisipan mo pa.

Siguro kung sinabi mong" With a heavy heavy heart and only after serious thought, the Evil Empire lets go of Jay Bruce and a 1st round pick for Carlos Lee"... di na nagdalawang isip si Cheese. :lol:

di ko na kelangan sabihin yun atty.. :D he knows what he is getting from jay bruce.. another decade of above average stats, while ill have lee on a 2-3 year rental at most..

frankly, i thought that was fair value considering the ages of the current players involved and my 1st round status in the minor league draft.. but im willing to give up a farmboy (except mccutchen, anderson, villalona, carrasco) or my 3rd rd pick

Edited by bubuy
just like the genius also known as the oakland GM said as quoted by g0g..

i want oppurtunities, oppurtunities to win.. not to win trades, but to win on the w-l column.. it doesnt matter if you win or lose the trade, what only matters is the W.. B)

and hes right.....

and since this is a keeper ....that farmboy pick will come in handy if he gets good scouting/research

Edited by denimhead
hmm, pwede if he already had a 15-win season under his belt.

I'd have to ask for a farmboy and a pick...

Pwede na yan.. tas itrade mo saken for a 3B! :)

Teka, denim's practice league is the one drafting this Sunday, right?

Yung Michael Vick Invitationals is kay teio.

Di ako kasali sa league ni teio; tama na muna ang isang league for practice.

Yea boss..

A la Terrell Owens dapat (with crying feelings): he's my outfielder.

:lol:

That's why he called it "The Evil Empire." :lol:

i dont usually use team names twice in all of my fantasy teams.. but i made an exception for my dynasty leagues that ill carry that name as long as the life of the league.. hehehe.. eh i couldnt think of a more "corny" team name eh.. :P

di ko na kelangan sabihin yun atty.. :D he knows what he is getting from jay bruce.. another decade of above average stats, while ill have lee on a 3-4 year rental at most..

frankly, i thought that was fair value considering the ages of the current players involved and my 1st round status in the minor league draft..

boss bubs is basically right.

though the consistency Lee has shown is much more of an additional value for him than Bruce's superstar-potential including the first round pick. as I said, I might have been blinded "momentarily" by Bruce's hot streak before that is obviously finished now. would you still like a Bruce + McCutchen + minor league pick/s?

My team won against the Evil Empire, 7-2, in Week 12. But that was before the reconfigured line-up. And if he gets Lee... :cry:

... baka the top 4 teams will all come from the Grapefruit League :cry:

Ang hina ng liga namin :lol:

Record-wise, yes, it is possible.

Buti na lang rin na the other league-leader is rewarded with the second-seed. :thumbsupsmiley:

Kasi 4th/5th lang ako dapat e.

I lost to him na nga before pa the configuration e.

Paano na next time? Waaa :cry: