fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

well, they got some live arms...as long as their D holds up and they get enough hits, we'll see....

honestly, August just can't come fast enough...and I'm sure k-ville knows why...

Dahil birthday ko sa month na yan! :P

Oh sige, alam kong hinahanap nio sakin ito eh:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/shotgunslasher/Folder%202/canton.jpg

@consig: di ba kaka-activate lang nyan sa DL?

lasing na ba ko or did Buck Showalter just say that the Rangers are in play for the WC?

Nope, Buck's the one who's drunk!

Hindi pupwede ang Hamilton and Kinsler lang..

Look at the Angels. Look at the Red Sox. Look at those Rays. Look at the White Sox.

yun na yun! :hypocritesmiley:

But yeah, I would vote either Hamilton or Kinsler for the AL MVP.

Lalo na September pare, baka magkaligaw-ligaw tayo ng pag-uusapang fantasy sport.

k lang, pero mas gusto ko talaga ito eh.

may techno version pa nga eh.

and master B, I'm assuming it's a Sheed-type rental for the sensible owners.

as it stands, Frankie's manager is already taking it up with the union as to why his boy's still simmering in the minors.

it's a dicey situation and off-hand, it seems like the only reason the Twinkies are doing it is so that they can dodge a key contract issue in the near future.

Edited by gift_of_game
so why is 40% of those playing in yahoo leagues have liriano and his triple-a numbers on their rosters? :P

Actually, that's a good question.. bakit nga ba? :P

More popular name, I guess..

Maraming nabighani sa 2006 season nito eh..

k lang, pero mas gusto ko talaga ito eh.

may techno version pa nga eh.

Ayos yung techno version! :thumbsupsmiley:

(OT) OMG, shockey is a new orleans aint!

Actually, that's a good question.. bakit nga ba? :P

More popular name, I guess..

Maraming nabighani sa 2006 season nito eh..

kasama na ako dun.

I traded a struggling Abreu (before he became a Yank) to get Filthy Frankie L and all I got was like, 2 awful outings before his elbow died.

talk about being on the wrong side of history.

Jongkers,

My reply to your query is the same as GoG's response to Consig (in essence);

You want quality, you give up quality. :hypocritesmiley: You cant expect me to give up Pedroia for just about any closer without job security after this season. Honestly, even Lidge wont do. I'd rather scrounge for saves than search the waiver wire or FA pool for a quality 2b. After all, some closer out there is bound to get "Borowskied" or "Izzied" sooner or later.

But I guess that's just me overvaluing my 2b. :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by agentjackbauer
^^ Uh, what do you need ba? :unsure:

----------------------------

And just like that, master bubuy has managed to sneak into the top six.

Surreptitiously. Masterfully.

Behold, the master himself! :thumbsupsmiley:

im still waiting for the flowers .... hehehehehehehe .. actually im scared of the empire ... specially now that hes making a play for a big bat ... all he needs is to get into the p'offs and hell be a dangerous oponnent

let's see.

ibanez + any 1 of these farmboys (McCutchen, Rasmus, Villalona, Anderson, Carrasco)

or

any 1 from this group (McCutchen, Rasmus, Villalona, Anderson, Carrasco) + any 2 from this group (Parker, Heyward, Elbert, S Rodriguez, Hansen)

or

all my 3 picks for the 09 minor league draft

or make a counter

Ibañez + 1 farmboy intrigues me, though I am thinking this may not be enough (or it's just me overselling)...

anyway we can tweak this a bit higher?

that's a pretty hefty package for El Caballo, para talagang real-life MLB trade!

hmm, how about Swish (younger, better park, better lineup) instead of Ibañez + McCutchen + 1 more farm boy (Villalona?Carrasco?) + 2 farm picks (2nd and 3rd round).

or Swish + Mussina (haha, kumpleto na ang rotation) + McCutchen + 2 farm picks (2nd and 3rd round)

or Swish + Mussina (haha, kumpleto na ang rotation) + McCutchen + 2 farm picks (2nd and 3rd round)

1st-round dapat yung isa at hindi 2nd.. mukhang malapit na ma-expose ang skills ni McKitchen sa bigs.

Hmm.. mukhang nag-uumpisa nang umarangkada ang dynasty team namin dito. Hope it sustains coz we're losing like a trillion times already.