fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Filler Draft

1. The order of the filler draft will be the reverse order of finish of the team standings in the REGULAR SEASON. Worst record picks first and best record picks last regardless of league affiliation.

Minor League Draft

1. The order of the minor league draft will be the best record from each division's regular season standings from last season. The division winners of the Grapefruit League and Cactus League will alternate #1 picks yearly, followed by season standings regardless of league affiliation.

"The order of the filler draft will be the reverse order of finish of the team standings in the REGULAR SEASON. Worst record picks first and best record picks last regardless of league affiliation."

... which only makes it tougher for the winning teams in deciding who to keep. :lol:

After all, they didn't win with those ten players alone.

Di ba pwedeng dagdagan yung keep-ten? :unsure:

It's not even half of the entire roster.

I know it's kinda late to ask about this but I'm just thinking out loud. :)

"The order of the filler draft will be the reverse order of finish of the team standings in the REGULAR SEASON. Worst record picks first and best record picks last regardless of league affiliation."

... which only makes it tougher for the winning teams in deciding who to keep. :lol:

After all, they didn't win with those ten players alone.

Di ba pwedeng dagdagan yung keep-ten? :unsure:

It's not even half of the entire roster.

I know it's kinda late to ask about this but I'm just thinking out loud. :)

nope. max ang 10 sa PLUS setting sa online keeper style drafting. dont worry it's easier to build from 10 up sa fantasy baseball (plus you still have your farm system working for you) kesa fantasy football.. imagine if we kept 10 sa fantasy football, kaya mas maganda talaga sana 6.. still lobbying eh noh? :upside:

Depende sa mauuna.. pag nauna pa yung signing ni "yuuuuuu" sa isang team, tapos kasunod nun ang filler draft (before minor league draft), mauuna nga si teio dun. yun eh kung ganun nga; kaso parang hindi..

I need him on my pitching staff naman.. sobrang depleted na eh!

if he helps the Japanese national team get that gold, the wheels might start turning a bit faster (or not).

it's all about timing alright but I kinda like my chances too since I'm not too far in the running from that filler pick either.

and hey I got some nice pieces to deal too so...we'll see.

OT:

is it just me or does Batman's stance/acting/image seem to borrow a bit from FPJ?

just fast-forward to the 5-minute mark. that's a classic right there.

Edited by gift_of_game