fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

They might let go of Bengie (molina) after 2009. Yun talaga reason kung bakit dinraft nila si Buster!

And maganda rin, if they decided to keep Bengie, meron namang 1B and SS.. although they'll go with Bowker at 1B.

Pwede nga sa 1st, kaso.. knowing the Yankees, baka i-fill out na lang nila thru FA or shockingly locks up Giambino for the long-term.

Also, with the pending departure of John Maine, mukhang naging clear na ang picture ng mga probable keepers. So ike-keep mo na si "lefty"?

Malapit nang mapunta sa'yo yan!

Sa'yo kasi baka mag-champion si Jongkers! :thumbsupsmiley:

that deal more or less seals our fate.

kaya pag nag-champion ang Mutts, astig, 1st pick overall!

Oist, mga fogi, mahaba pa ang season.

Baka maudlot. :blush:

Worse, baka ma-jinx! :cry:

:P

ang lupit din ng pedigree ni Inoa ah, parehong may pitching experience ang parents niya.

tapos 6-5 pa siya.

tapos malamang maganda development niya kasi sa A's siya napunta.

... and then he will be traded just like Hudson, Harden.

Then rebuild again. :blink:

Sayang, because the A's have an excellent scouting and farm system specially on pitchers.

I only hope that the A's don't screw it up with Fautino.

ETA is two years, probably. ;)

Yep!

Then spend the money saved on signing a 17-year old. :blink:

Just look at how much they've spent already on Inoa.

When will they ever recoup that huge amount, after three seasons at the majors? :unsure:

Then sign a new kid again?

Oh, well, buti na lang at libre ang drafting dito sa league natin.

Plus! League pa! :thumbsupsmiley:

why the interest on the nippon ham fighters? is this the team where the hybrid plays for?

nuninuninuninuinui

well, I'll say this...there's no dice until he gets posted.

I'm kinda hoping that his racial issues eventually force him to jump ship.

the Japs won't give him full superstar status down the line (though he is enjoying full-on, rockstar status) because he's a half-breed.

Yep!

Then spend the money saved on signing a 17-year old. :blink:

Just look at how much they've spent already on Inoa.

When will they ever recoup that huge amount, after three seasons at the majors? :unsure:

Then sign a new kid again?

in the longview, they got Inoa pretty cheap (and the same can be said for most Latino prospects) compared to a Boras client like Alvarez who is looking for something in the 7 mil range (?!?!?!).

granted, there's gonna be a discrepancy between a position player and a pitcher but Inoa's just 16 (or so he says :)) so you can very well make the case for his upside.

and imagine, you can get to sign a few promising Latin prospects for the price of one top college player.

parang raffle draw na yung thinking---if at least one of them makes it to the Show, sulit na diba? :thumbsupsmiley:

at the end of the day, they're both prospects---one probably ahead or closer to the majors than the other---but as gambles go, there's a good chance for either one (knock on wood) to falter somewhere along the way as there is for them to become stars of the next generation.

sorry to be gone for quite some time.. haba ng backread so ill just put in what i remember as of now..

- dont confuse rookie draft with rule 5 draft.. we dont have "rookie" drafts, we only have minor league drafts (3 rds, beginning of the season) and rule 5 drafts (single round, mid-season)

- we cant trade places in the filler draft as that will be done online via the java app of yahoo (the reason we got PLUS)

- at this stage of the season only minor league picks for next season (09) can be traded.. the rule 5 picks (09) can only be traded once that season (09) has started..

man both leagues im facing the master of fantasy himself .....

and if u think ham fighters is a funny name .. check out kei igawa's old team .. The Yakult Swallows ..... the connotation is just too much

As it has been said, the Japanese have a weird sense of humor.

I'm sure they're not completely unaware of the connotation. :lol:

------

I think Blanton is a good fit for the Phillies; at least if compared with the Sexson-to-the-Yanks signing. :lol:

Now it's officially a Boston-Tampa Bay AL East race. :thumbsupsmiley:

Nakngtinapa.. Yakult Swallows.. :lol:

seriously?

dun pala galing yung ham-fighter.. wtf was it? ayun sinagot na!

Hanep naman ang resumption ng Chocofish/A-Team.. blown save agad! you blow, dude! <_<

Message to our own players: Don't force me to make changes to this (bleep) roster. We initially thought you guys would (bleep) help us but now what? what the (bleep) just happened? This is (bleep). (bleep) (bleep).. I don't care what those (bleep) critics say. We just need to talk the talk and walk the walk, but you're (bleep) guys are going nowhere.

Thanks from Sheed and Ozzie for the origination of the step-it-up message! :thumbsupsmiley: