fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

yeah yeah...parang napagulo sa mga offer...

though id still love to have both big tex and longoria in my lineup...

napapaisip ako sa ellsbury pero for now i think i can't include him in a deal...

maybe we could work something out...

untouchables:

ortiz,utley,ellsbury,johan,papelbon,dice-k

uhh...how exactly do u expect to get BOTH Tex and E-Long without coughing up any of those dudes?

Thanks for the rule lookup ajb :)

Yup, we all know the rules for new positional eligibility. Checked.

Rules 1 & 3.. Checked.

Hetong Rule 2 ang medyo tricky. I believe Theriot played the SS position for a season and a half now. Half from last year and all this year.

- I'll use Russell Martin as an example. Ngayon C/3B eligible siya. Next season ganito pa rin siya since he played the required number of games from this season. Then kung sa next year, hindi siya nag-appear as a 3B at all, wala na siyang 3B-eligible for 2010. Heto lang ang understanding ko.

- Naalala ko lang kasi sinabi ni master bubuy nung draft day, when gwaps had Carlos Guillen. He said "last year for SS eligibility". I actually understood it kasi we all know that he'll be a 1B for da Tigers this year. He was already 1B-eligible before our draft here. I believe Guillen already played 1B, 3B and LF this year, pero hindi pa LF-eligible. But if he does play a game (or two) at shortstop, he will still be eligible at SS.

- I'll use another example: Ryan Braun. 3B/LF siya this year pero sa 2009 ay LF na lang siya. Pero pwedeng buhayin pa ang 3B eligibility nya. Let's say Bill Hall gets traded or they promote their LF prospect from the minors. Doon lang yata magkakaroon ng discretion from Yahoo.

hmmm like iwamura .. last year he played 3b .. start of the year he was only 3b eligible ....then after enough games in 2b he became 2b/3b eligible .. i think next year he'll still be 2b/3b eligible bec he satisfied the total number of games played in 3b this year before longoria's call up the year fater that if everything stays constant he'll be 2b eligible na lang .. tama ba pagkakaintindi ko?

Kung rookie draft, i'd probably seal the deal na:

Maine and MB for Alvarez, Figgins and (?) round rookie pick.

------------

let's tweak this a bit...

Maine + MB for Figgins + Alvarez + 1st round rookie pick (or 2nd + 3rd round rookie picks)

or

Maine + MB for Figgins + Alvarez + filler pick (1st rounder)

just let me know which you prefer...

Edited by gift_of_game

Dude, you have to tweak that filler pick, too.. :D

Speaking of boytoys, meron din kami nyan.. kaso yung amin totoy.

Si Lincecum.. mukhang hindi pa pwede manood ng rated R na movie eh.

Tama, si A-Rod na nga ang pinakamatindi among the resident boytoys dito.

may Cynthia ka na, All-Star starter na, future HoF, 5-tool fantasy stud, Material Boy ka pa! :lol:

hmmmmm .. not right now im trying to win it all and jeter is a consistent ave and runs guy

Oh, yes, me too. :lol:

May Tulo ka pa naman sa SS a. Ahehe

How about Pat?

let's tweak this a bit...

Maine + MB for Figgins + Alvarez + 1st round rookie pick (or 2nd + 3rd round rookie picks)

or

Maine + MB for Figgins + Alvarez + filler pick (1st rounder)

just let me know which you prefer...

Err... what is the filler pick again? :unsure:

---------------------

I don't like the Yankees but it also felt sad when the significance of this year's ASG sank in me.

Buti na lang andaming AL BoSox sa lineup. :thumbsupsmiley:

filler draft - pool is made up of players that we cut or left unprotected---our "non-keepers".

"filler" kasi these guys will fill up the vacant roster spots.

Filler Draft

1. The order of the filler draft will be the reverse order of finish of the team standings in the REGULAR SEASON. Worst record picks first and best record picks last regardless of league affiliation.

Edited by gift_of_game
hey, I'm not even a Yankee fan but I sort of felt the same way.

btw, was it just me or did Reggie Jackson and the Boss ignore each other when the latter handed out baseballs for the first pitch?

didn't notice that as I'm still jet lagged and I'm still too sleepy at the moment...

hehehe

but it might be some minor spat that never got to be really fixed or it's just the excitement of the moment that pushed them to not remember they still had to be courteous to one another...

Edited by cheeselogger
filler draft - pool is made up of players that we cut or left unprotected---our "non-keepers".

"filler" kasi these guys will fill up the vacant roster spots.

Aah... so that's what I used to refer to as "unrestricted FA pool after we get our KEEP TEN."

An expanded waiver wire.

Uh, pwedeng sa rookie draft na lang instead of the filler pick?

I'd like to keep that filler pick kasi.

MB just stole a bag. if he somehow wins MVP, baka tumaas na ang presyo...hehehe...joke lang Jongkers.

Naman eh. :lol:

MB was able to steal 2nd because Sheets wasn't paying attention.

He was busy looking for the strike zone. :lol: