fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

nag-batting pwaktis daw si papi ah..

uuuy, lapit na siya balik..

(OT) malufet ang summer league debut ni beasley!

tama si master gwaps & company.. ultimo prospectus nga!

@gOg: sa keepers league natin, tama lang na i-bench.. (no QS, not-that-good BB/9)

sa main league.. waaaah mali pala. (and i did bench him)

Edited by kingsville

^

nakow....mukhang sasakit nanaman ulo ni Paxson nyan ah.

ang worry ko lang kay Pedro ay kung may makukuha pa kong QS sa kanya. the past few weeks haven't been inspiring.

saka wait lang, ano ba plan kay Carpenter?

nagulat ako pinakawalan niyo na siya...

at badtrip, sinama si JoshBoy sa HR derby...kainis!

Edited by gift_of_game

hindi ko lang alam if wrong decision ang ginawa ni Pax..

ill leave that to all the experts.. here, there and everywhere..

anong plano sa dakilang karpintero?

sorry kahit ako hindi ko alam.. kahit si pareng ayasadai nga hindi rin alam eh..

what i only know is he might be in the bigs in august. just "might".

nakakatawa nga eh, i built a good-on-paper pitching staff nung draft day; tas isa-isa na silang naglalaho.

pero i don't regret naman. i still know my baseball, a bit at least.. :)

hindi ko lang alam if wrong decision ang ginawa ni Pax..

ill leave that to all the experts.. here, there and everywhere..

anong plano sa dakilang karpintero?

sorry kahit ako hindi ko alam.. kahit si pareng ayasadai nga hindi rin alam eh..

what i only know is he might be in the bigs in august. just "might".

nakakatawa nga eh, i built a good-on-paper pitching staff nung draft day; tas isa-isa na silang naglalaho.

pero i don't regret naman. i still know my baseball, a bit at least.. :)

actually, pax made the right decision...

why?

- as gOg said eons back, it'd be a riot if hometown hero d-rose wont be drafted by chicago

- the PG spot cries for improvement after a sub-par year from hinrich, and considering hinrich is already beyond the "upside" stages

- with the rise of CP3's (almost MVP) and deron's (see 08 playoffs) stock, the "pure PG / playmaker" stock rose to an all time high

- beasley is a nutcase-in-the-making (as they say)

- if ben gordon walks (or hinrich gets traded), they can swing hinrich or rose to the 2, still virtually lose no talent in the backcourt

and, ouch... since i took two of k-ville's arms, does that mean i don't know baseball??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

i think ervin magic santana deserved his first ASG appearance.

for me, the kerry wood acquisition would give you more Qs' than A's after the end of the season. ditto with guillen on my team.

but you badly need a closer for this season.

i need a DH bat because im not totally positive with zimmy's return to the nats. mas tempting nga lang si guillen kasi dami positional eligibility, hehe.

sakto pala ang dating ni guillen (all-star rin?) kasi maraming patients sa hospital namin..

just saw gOg getting chris carpenter..

doc, anong plano mo sa kanya? "right back at ya"..

- with the rise of CP3's (almost MVP) and deron's (see 08 playoffs) stock, the "pure PG / playmaker" stock rose to an all time high

i truly believe in this. uso na eh..

@k-ville:

gagawin ko lang muna siyang doorstop/DL stashee.

medyo conservative daw ang plano para sa kanya at baka raw ilaglag siya sa bullpen just in case bumalik man siya this year.

but like you said, August daw ang planong balik (as a starter? reliever? waterboy? who knows...)

right now, I'm just hoping for a couple of subpar outings (and bounce-backs) from my future #1.

astig pala, mukhang na-inspire si Fielder sa CC trade...bumanat ng HR...

bubster, sanchez for my 2nd-round minor leaguer? (pwede ba ganitong prop? unsure..)

:D

pwede, trades for minor league draft picks for next year can be done after the rule 5 draft of the current season..

but definitely not for a 2nd rounder..

interesting suggestion...

it's just really hard to gauge prospects in baseball and Clayton sure looks like the real deal more and more every time he gets to play...

but I'd probably put him into play when I get more news about some other prospects/players I am eyeing becomes available...

at this point in the season, i can either be a buyer (i have a few young players that might interest someone who wants to rebuild) or a seller (ive got some serviceable fantasy vets in my lineup)..

im in 8th and only a few percentage points from the 6th spot.. kaya lang, my team doesnt have a level of consistency to go deep in the playoffs.. win loss loss win win loss loss loss, that kind of thing.. hayz..