fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Congrats Doc!! :thumbsupsmiley: Astig pa ng video. :thumbsupsmiley:

Yung team ko naman, ubod ng consistent. Last season, 8th after the regular season then tenth after the playoffs.

This year, 8th ulit after the regular season then 8th pa rin after the playoffs. Hayuuffffff! :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer

@ajb

thanks bro!

really wanted this one badly esp. after how badly we played in the inaugural season.

@cheese

thanks bro!

I gotta say though, the Jeter trade, hands down, would have to be my trash-bag deal for the year.

really didn't expect the Captain to have this kind of year at this stage of his storied career in the same way that I didn't expect Chris Young to go Quad-A ball on the league as well.

but things worked out anyway so...it's cool.

:thumbsupsmiley:

and oh btw, if there's a Kershaw sweepstakes on hand, I just might be interested... :hypocritesmiley:

@ajb

thanks bro!

really wanted this one badly esp. after how badly we played in the inaugural season.

@cheese

thanks bro!

I gotta say though, the Jeter trade, hands down, would have to be my trash-bag deal for the year.

really didn't expect the Captain to have this kind of year at this stage of his storied career in the same way that I didn't expect Chris Young to go Quad-A ball on the league as well.

but things worked out anyway so...it's cool.

:thumbsupsmiley:

and oh btw, if there's a Kershaw sweepstakes on hand, I just might be interested... :hypocritesmiley:

that one actually puzzled me, I saw Jeter play last year and it wasn't an "alarming" decrease in skills/productivity so I never wavered in my expectations from him. it wasn't like Posada or Giambi who had an injury that could/would be recurring so it was a no brainer for me to get him. as long as he still was productive defensively, he'd get his chances to produce offensively for NYY. and yeah, I really couldn't read Chris Young that much (as well as most up-and-coming-players I haven't seen on tv) so I think it was just a bad hop of the ball for you that he didn't perform as you expected. I sincerely thought that was a fair deal for around 2 years as even if Jeter's abilities were decreasing, I didn't think Young would explode that much in 2 years.

and no, I have no plans of a Kershaw sweepstakes. my offense took a major hit when Beltran went down but I still like my team's potential, aside from a second consecutive year of having sandwich picks...

^

most projections didn't really have Jeter going overboard like the way he did.

actually, they had him pegged at coming up with Tejada-type numbers (the third wheel in that 2 for 1 deal), nothing fancy, nothing special, just gloriously average. which was why I went right ahead and took the deal.

at any rate, it's all good. hindsight is always 20/20.

as for the Kershaw sweeps or non-sweeps...this is a sell-high opp right here.

a first rounder and MLP perhaps? then tease master jong into kicking in a 3rd rounder too...niiiiice

was really expecting an old Jeter...not "the Jeter of old"

a 100 point bump in OPS, more bags this year than the past two combined, more walks and he even managed to improve defensively.

they dont call him the cap'n for nothing .. and with the way that batting lineup is set up .. hes bound to get his ...

@consig

thanks!

ah teka, may consiggy swap meet ba?

^_^

Edited by gift_of_game
^

most projections didn't really have Jeter going overboard like the way he did.

actually, they had him pegged at coming up with Tejada-type numbers (the third wheel in that 2 for 1 deal), nothing fancy, nothing special, just gloriously average. which was why I went right ahead and took the deal.

at any rate, it's all good. hindsight is always 20/20.

as for the Kershaw sweeps or non-sweeps...this is a sell-high opp right here.

a first rounder and MLP perhaps? then tease master jong into kicking in a 3rd rounder too...niiiiice

being a wet blanket and all, still don't see that "explosion" many have said Jeter had this year. he did improve from last year's numbers, though not that staggerring, but it is almost the same compared to the past years before his "down" year last season.

as I stated, not really interested in getting into a Kershaw sweepstakes as I do have a hard time in scouting prospects. unless I see them play or read a whole lot about a certain prospect, I'm just not that into too much research about so many up and coming phenoms.

just goes to show how much I know, having consecutive sandwich picks now...

hehehe

would this be a too early of a time selling picks for players? which would take effect after MiLD so there would be no K-10 problems for me.