fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

cal!

My offer stands.

Just let me know if it fits your needs so I can make an adjustment.

Thanks.

josh

Is Bay available?

right now im not trading him... gotta figure that out once arod gets back and find out which of my pieces i need to deal...

hey, i've got a standing offer for bay :P

after careful thought... have to decline bro... to many pieces sa table and i cant find room to drop someone... im mainly interested in dealing 1 to 1 atm... medyo sikip na nang lineup ko kasi

error: all of my pitchers sucked today :lol:

seriously, i think they corrected it already.. kanina kasi baker had 4ER then dickey also had 4ER, eh 7 lang ang total ng tampa bay.. tapos early this morning sanchez allowed 6ER but on the stattracker it reflected 12..

LOL

well, if there's one sure thing, consigging is contagious :lol:

the formal economic term apparently is "endowment effect" (has nothing to do with boobs)

from wiki:

The endowment effect (also known as divestiture aversion) is a hypothesis that people value a good or service more once their property right to it has been established. In other words, people place a higher value on objects they own than objects that they do not.

In one experiment, people demanded a higher price for a coffee mug that had been given to them but put a lower price on one they did not yet own.

The endowment effect was described as inconsistent with standard economic theory which asserts that a person's willingness to pay (WTP) for a good should be equal to their willingness to accept (WTA) compensation to be deprived of the good