fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

He's going out with a bang - that's for sure.

I'm kinda pulling for the Mets this year to make the play offs.

But i'd like the cubs to win it all this year. My best picks fantasy-wise for the year would arguably be Soto and Demptster.

Edited by Ankiseth
2. Definition of minor league players:

a. Anyone who doesn’t have MLB experience except foreign players who didn't play in MiLB.

b. A pitcher (SP or RP) who has had MLB experience will still be considered a minor leaguer if he has 75 IP or less (as seen in the players Yahoo sports profile and/or MLB.com) before the start of the fantasy season.

c. A batter (position player) who has had MLB experience will still be considered a minor leaguer if he has 100 AB or less (as seen in the players Yahoo sports profile and/or MLB.com) before the start of the fantasy season.

master B, just a couple of q's:

1. so with item "a", that means Yu Darvish isn't qualified for the draft in case he gets posted in the off-season?

2. do we get a subsequent exception for the Latino players since technically, a bunch of organizations have affiliates/tie-ups with teams in the South American leagues (except Cuba)? I mean, as long as he signed with the team, right?

Edited by gift_of_game
master B, just a couple of q's:

1. so with item "a", that means Yu Darvish isn't qualified for the draft in case he gets posted in the off-season?

2. do we get a subsequent exception for the Latino players since technically, a bunch of organizations have affiliates/tie-ups with teams in the South American leagues (except Cuba)? I mean, as long as he signed with the team, right?

1. since Darvish is an IFA, he needs to be under contract with an MLB team first. this will hold true for all international free agents.

posting naman means they're like having an auction on who they will negotiate with pa lang di ba? if they dont come to terms with a contract he'll be back pitching in jap, did i interpret it correctly? :unsure:

2. as long as the player is under contract with an MLB team or was already drafted (as is the case of pedro alvarez this year, drafted but no contract yet), the player can be drafted in the minor league draft.

ok, thank you for the clarification master B!

1. since Darvish is an IFA, he needs to be under contract with an MLB team first. this will hold true for all international free agents.

posting naman means they're like having an auction on who they will negotiate with pa lang di ba? if they dont come to terms with a contract he'll be back pitching in jap, did i interpret it correctly? :unsure:

2. as long as the player is under contract with an MLB team or was already drafted (as is the case of pedro alvarez this year, drafted but no contract yet), the player can be drafted in the minor league draft.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

nabuhay si KB24, nabuhay... he's AAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

well, as far as baseball, no farm for me, too... san antonio spurs style ako dito... sign a proven talent off the FA pool...

or should i say, yankees style... :lol:

...well, wag nyo na tignan itong season na ito, please... LOL

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

nabuhay si KB24, nabuhay... he's AAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

well, as far as baseball, no farm for me, too... san antonio spurs style ako dito... sign a proven talent off the FA pool...

or should i say, yankees style... :lol:

...well, wag nyo na tignan itong season na ito, please... LOL

Fafa g!

B)