• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

g, if my squad was still in it, I'd definitely make that offer but since we're not, guess I'll just have to wait this one out...

*cut*

Actually, looking at your remaining schedule, you still have a good chance this season. ;)

It helps that your team will be facing three of your competitors in the next five weeks: Anki, AJB and consig. The other two are k-ville and Joshiasi. If you can chip off some of their lead and get big wins from the other two, you just might be able to sneak in to the 6th spot.

Edit:

With Aviles playing like this and Renteria going away, he'll get my everyday SS spot.

Edited by Jongkers

^

naw, I'm a realist.

the team (or at least Tex) has to go on a mad dash for the next few weeks for that to happen.

and inasmuch as I've seen it happen twice in the yearly league (the first year behind a blistering stretch from Furcal & Nomar; the second behind Holliday's fat bat), I'd rather keep expectations in line.

the team (or at least Tex) has to go on a mad dash for the next few weeks for that to happen.

Actually, this is possible. When he was traded to ATL for Salty & Andrus, he was on a mad dash.

I guess you're sayin' that he has to do better than that one.

With Aviles playing like this and Renteria going away, he'll get my everyday SS spot.

Probably the most added player at SS from the FA pool. What a season he's had! :)

(OT)Wow, O's stealin' two from the Yanks..

Still, I benched Lackey's gem today. :(

I guess I will have to trust my aces better and forget about scouting reports and interviews saying he's already feeling the "dead arm" level after 100 innings. And his losing record and sky-high ERA at Fenway.

I also benched Utley's HR and Cabrera and Young da SP's gems at the roto league.

Waaaah :cry: