• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

ang aga ng update ngayon ah.. 430pm pa lang updated na scores.. bumabawi yahoo for the late updates the other day.. :D

@ gwaps - do you have any plans in using your minor league picks? maybe i can interest you in some of my guys for picks?

if not, you can check out this site. can help you jumpstart your farm system. :)

di bale, at least bumalik na sa dating itsura ang closer's role ng STL..

i wouldnt count on that for too long.. remember i posted a couple of months ago that franklin is not the answer, so is izzy.. if the Cards get any closer to a playoff spot they might be in the running for Fuentes, Sherill or <gasp> Lyon..

i wouldnt count on that for too long.. remember i posted a couple of months ago that franklin is not the answer, so is izzy.. if the Cards get any closer to a playoff spot they might be in the running for Fuentes, Sherill or <gasp> Lyon..

Malabo si Lyon.. but IMHO, the closer role for the Snakes will be hotly contested next season.

I would say this is the last chance for izzy.. you actually took note of the fact that he's chasing the 300-save mark.

Kung saka-sakaling makuha, tapos na ang usapan. Chris Perez na or someone else next year!

I'll just add my name here.

GoG sends Chase Headley (SD - 3B, LF) to Consig for a 1st round farm pick (pick order to be determined)

YES - kville, ajb, anki, jong

NO - gwaps

------------------

@k-dude and master b

I think Izzy will screw it up again (say, within the next two save opportunities) and the Cards will be beaten to the other closers by other teams.

I hope LaRussa finally sees the light re: Chris Perez. ;)

And Rauch will close for the Snakes before the season is over.

Just a quick shout-out to the Tribe:

Wala nang Blake, wala nang Hafner!

Call up LaPorta!! :thumbsupsmiley:

I think Izzy will screw it up again (say, within the next two save opportunities) and the Cards will be beaten to the other closers by other teams.

I hope LaRussa finally sees the light re: Chris Perez. ;)

Boo!

And Rauch will close for the Snakes before the season is over.

Boooooooo!

Just a quick shout-out to the Tribe:

Wala nang Blake, wala nang Hafner!

Call up LaPorta!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Heto pwede pa..

USA na lang kaya ich-cheer ko for the Olympic baseball tournament..

LaPorta, Rasmus.. Casey Weathers! woo-hooo!

Hindi lang si Chris Perez the Hurricane ang may rocket-like fastball..

Hetong si Weathers nag-undergo na ng initiation as a rookie. Sumisigla rin ang radar gun sa mamang ito!

Kaso ETA nito mukhang 2010 pa.

master B, OK nga itong si Carrasco.. He actually started for Team World and got the win in the Futures Game. He struck out two in 1 IP.