• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

no love for Drew-B?

I can give some.. that's why my question could make sense.. :P

Healthier, better offense, uhmm.. younger!

But yao's still the better overall player..

This would be third.

The runner-up could be: Rookie of the Year (beasley, rose, mayo or love)?

And the ultimate question would be: First overall pick: KB24, LBJ or CP3? (dito hahati ang MTC fantasy community)

'man, i laughed out loud when i saw randy johnson's breaking ball "after-the-honk pitch" against SF earlier.

^yeah, but would you really say Bynum would produce more than Yao who is the main option/focal point for the Rockets?

I apologize for continuing to reply in this OT discussion...

hehehe

well, it's like comparing lebron james to shane battier...

my point is, they're on a totally different level... yao is the man (or the other man, t-mac being one) in houston, while drew-b aint even in the big three (kobe, pao, lamar) picture...

...better year? perhaps this could be said with repect to their own personal performance - do they do better? do they exceed their previous production? something to that effect...

...considering that the lakers got too much guns, i think bynum will thrive doing the boardwork...

...and yao outta be better coz he's all prepped for the olympics...

well, it's like comparing lebron james to shane battier...

my point is, they're on a totally different level... yao is the man (or the other man, t-mac being one) in houston, while drew-b aint even in the big three (kobe, pao, lamar) picture...

...better year? perhaps this could be said with repect to their own personal performance - do they do better? do they exceed their previous production? something to that effect...

...considering that the lakers got too much guns, i think bynum will thrive doing the boardwork...

...and yao outta be better coz he's all prepped for the olympics...

I just can't help it so here goes another OT post...

I agree with you there bro G in terms of "improvement" between this 2 true centers as it would be hard to see Yao improve a lot more on his monster year/season last year despite the injury/ies. Bynum, on the other hand, still wasn't as consistent as we Laker fans would like to see but he has made his presence felt already in the painted area. another season/offseason only means more lessons learned for Drew so I only hope of good things coming from him in terms of consistent "studly" numbers...

the downside to Yao too is again, he will have no summer off. he will be coming straight from rehab to the Olympics and then to training camp/offseason games for the Rockets. it doesn't really look good for the oft-injured big man to be healthy for a lot of games this upcoming NBA season...

well, yao can't be injured for 3 straight seasons, right? :unsure:

the lesser expectations / workload for bynum can only mean better chances for him to take smooth strides to recovery...

and yao, well, coming back too early or not, overwork coming from an injury is never good...

well, what else can i do anyways? just hope for the best :lol:

well, yao can't be injured for 3 straight seasons, right? :unsure:

the lesser expectations / workload for bynum can only mean better chances for him to take smooth strides to recovery...

and yao, well, coming back too early or not, overwork coming from an injury is never good...

well, what else can i do anyways? just hope for the best :lol:

actually, nagawa na niya yung three-peat bro: 57-48-55 games in the past 3 seasons

if there's one thing going for him though, it's that his injury is a bit more straightforward than Bynum's and that he's had enough downtime since he got hurt.