fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

wala na, nakatulog na ang maong...

ajb, actually, it just hit me---couldn't your rookie adviser be keeping you down?

hehe!

if Bedard boomerangs (and he has quite a few times thus far), your rotation becomes absolutely legendary.

and before everything's been said and done, Tex is gonna get his so...

just saying...

Edited by gift_of_game

hmmm... given the high interest in the rule 5... any idea who best to draft just in case (and a very big JUST) i keep it...

...man, im as clueless in baseball as a caveman is to routers and computers... bummer, indeed...

Edited by gwapogi
hmmm... given the high interest in the rule 5... any idea who best to draft just in case (and a very big JUST) i keep it..

If you can acquire Sizemore, I can't blame you. I believe it's the right thing to do. Because DH might have an idea on who to take with the first pick.

Just make the deal sweeter than mine..

Nasan na si Jongkers? Yuhoooo..

hmmm... given the high interest in the rule 5... any idea who best to draft just in case (and a very big JUST) i keep it...

i dont know who to pick either, but what i usually do is check my current lineup and see what position i need to cover for the long haul.. waiver priority is not that important in our setup coz most good call ups would already have been protected in team's minor league rosters..

yeah, that's why i'm more inclined on obtaining proven talent, unlike in basketball wherein i already know tons about the likes of lance stephenson, john wall, abdul gaddy and kenny boynton, baseball is really something i couldn't dig into...

k-ville, with all due respect, bro, reserve ervin for my, ayt? im just waiting for a rejection from DH and my rule 5's all yours... and maybe some more :lol:

as far as the latest standings not including this week:

1. bummers

2. camachile

3. tina fey (to fukudome)

4. roughnecks

5. chocofish

6. pakshet

7. josh

8. tee (to tina fey)

9. anki

10. fukudome

11. nuggets

12. red sox (to tee)

13. mutts

14. snitch (to tee)

yeah, that's why i'm more inclined on obtaining proven talent, unlike in basketball wherein i already know tons about the likes of lance stephenson, john wall, abdul gaddy and kenny boynton, baseball is really something i couldn't dig into...

k-ville, with all due respect, bro, reserve ervin for my, ayt? im just waiting for a rejection from DH and my rule 5's all yours... and maybe some more :lol:

Sure..

I'm telling you.. Pagdating ng fantasy football and fantasy hoops '08, Master Gwaps na ang itatawag ko sa'yo..

Payback time! :lol:

Astig ng team name ng No. 6... kulang pa yan ng MadapaKa :lol:

as far as the latest standings not including this week:

1. bummers

2. camachile

3. tina fey (to fukudome)

4. roughnecks

5. chocofish

6. pakshet

7. josh

8. tee (to tina fey)

9. anki

10. fukudome

11. nuggets

12. red sox (to tee)

13. mutts

14. snitch (to tee)

Edited by agentjackbauer
no love for Tyreke Evans?

Greg Monroe?

BJ Mullens?

ok, maybe not Mullens who really looks like a stretched-out version of the actor who played "the New Guy".

LOL @ mullens

tyreke, yeah, the guy's legit... but i dunno how the college game will help him out... either he booms like d-rose or fades (somehow) like eric gordon...

back to topic... DH, holler yo!

by the way, im open to trading any of my pieces for pick #1 in the nba fantasy league...

LOL...

...now, if only i can get grady sizemore... drool...

edit:

and k-ville, would it be too far fetched to inquire... how much would it cost me for a BJ...

...BJ Upton, that is :lol: ... i'd give up someone and my rule 5...

Edited by gwapogi

My rookie adviser actually agreed with my own assessment so the decision was unanimous :lol: Although Big Tex is a quality guy I'd still be giving up the best player in the deal in D.Wright. Plus, Wright is my first-round pick kaya mahirap pakawalan. Of course, the entire deal would be more palatable if Longoria and Bedard were both playing up to par. Baka next month magbago isip ko, depending on the way things work out. Pero by then baka ayaw mo na. :lol:

wala na, nakatulog na ang maong...

ajb, actually, it just hit me---couldn't your rookie adviser be keeping you down?

hehe!

if Bedard boomerangs (and he has quite a few times thus far), your rotation becomes absolutely legendary.

and before everything's been said and done, Tex is gonna get his so...

just saying...

and k-ville, would it be too far fetched to inquire... how much would it cost me for a BJ...

(long pause)

...BJ Upton, that is ... i'd give up someone and my rule 5...

It's not really farfetched but we're keeping him.

He's also one of the untouchables right now.

But if you want Chris Young the pitcher, we have to talk..

Edited by kingsville
It's not really farfetched but we're keeping him.

He's also one of the untouchables right now.

But if you want Chris Young the pitcher, we have to talk..

well, im more into ervin santana than chris young... though, if it'd be CY the outfielder, it'd be a deal :lol:

man... just keep ervin hot in the oven for me, ayt?

Ouch. :lol:

oh.

I just had the inkling that the deal would work both ways that's why I propped.

anyhow, we'll see how the month goes.

I don't really see us leaving the cellar anytime soon so again, we'll see.

I dont know, but for the life of me, I really like my team as a whole. :lol: Of course, my pitching staff could benefit from an upgrade and Granderson, Pena, Frenchie and Orlando Cabrera could hit a lot better but overall, masaya pa rin ako. Ewan ko ba. :lol:

Commish Bubs,

Pwede bang gawing 2 rounds ang Rule 5 draft? :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by agentjackbauer