fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Finally, a win... after back-to-back 2-9 and 1-10 losses.

Baseball is such a streaky sport. In Week 4, league-leader Snitch gave me an 11-0 drubbing. Now, it seems Im gonna end up with a win against his team this week. Basketball is so much more predictable. Sigh. (I miss "it" already)

Edited by agentjackbauer

Natuwa naman ako at nanalo rin sa main league! yeah, let's go chocofish!

On to the respective replies: :lol:

@ bubuy: Na kay Anki si Franklin.. He's actually the best set-up guy there. Kaya siya closer kasi experienced na siya sa majors. I agree on your statements except that Izzy's done for this year. If he comes back in shape, ibabalik sa kanya ang role with no questions asked. The only reason why I'm hanging on him is because he still has a shot of reclaiming the role. Mechanics ang main issue eh aside from the injury and that will take time. Kung wala na talagang chance, I'm not hesitant to drop him. I have a Plan B for this.. ;)

Ako miss ko naman ang fantasy football. Mas mataas ang adrenaline noon eh. Kung hindi ako nagkakamali MTC-wise, NBA's the most interesting (that's why it's the most prestiguous, also Pinoy's #1 sport), MLB's the most challenging and NFL's the most fun-to-play. 2-3 playing dates per week lang ang kakailanganin sa football! Sana makasali ako sa main fNFL ninyo.

@ gwaps: Yup, you're right.. I screwed up on that one, although I still deem him inconsistent. This also proves that I can't be an expert like you guys. Admittedly, we're all good but in terms of the greatness scale, I'm still too far behind.

@ denimhead: congrats on winning the matchup! Your batting playas in the main league are hella good, too. 47 RBIs.. 'man, that's a mediocre player's stats for the whole season.

@ Jong: In Mad Max's case, OK lang ang test drive kasi set na yung rotation nila. We'll see next year or two if Randy Johnson or Doug Davis will remain with them. If they both stick, he might be in the bullpen. Baka mas kailangan pa nga siya dun.

@g0g and cheese - dont worry, i did some housecleaning in the NBA and 4 team threads, might make some posters disappear too if they dont get it from now on.. just point me in the right direction in the near future.. :hypocritesmiley:

I think one of my posts got erased too...

hehehe

I hope there's no more corrections on the BB/9 stat now...

nyahaha

kville .. you won ....

edit:

oh sheet i won ... yahoo must be messing up .. i woke up the matchup said u won 8-3-1 .. now it says i won .. nice surprise .. nice matchup bro ... thank god cook and agonz came up big for my boys

Edited by denimhead

@jong - still want to trade perez? :D hanep sa intro.. pinuri yung kalaban, sabay inquire sa SS.. hehehe..

Err... no, not right now.

Pagkatapos mong ipinta ang possible bright future ni Perez, i'll be holding on to him muna.

Besides, my own research points to him getting the closing duties by the all-star break. ;)

About the intro... ehehe.. seryoso namang praise yun sa Nuggets team.

Malakas naman talaga at di pa nama-maximize si Furcal dun.

And with my present SS na di ko alam kung kelan makakatama ng bola, I could certainly use Furcal's talent.

@ Jong: In Mad Max's case, OK lang ang test drive kasi set na yung rotation nila. We'll see next year or two if Randy Johnson or Doug Davis will remain with them. If they both stick, he might be in the bullpen. Baka mas kailangan pa nga siya dun.

I think the Big Unit still has a season or two more in his tank.

Even then, I still see Mad Max getting a few starts here and there for the rest of the season.

If the 'Backs falter by ASB, then Mad Max might be the 4th or 5th starter.

I didn't notice... overall leader na pala ako.

Albeit with the same winning percentage with sir consig.

Lamang lang ako ng one win but with one more loss and less ties.

With Howard's horrible slump along with Renteria, Aramis and Rowand and the DL trips by Lackey, Chad and Figgins, now I'm almost convinced that I have a pretty good team here.

Pansamantala lang naman ito pero pagpasensyahan n'yo na.....

ANG SARAP!! :thumbsupsmiley: