fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

ahahaha... of course... during the keeper's league draft, i'd willingly impart my "recommendations" to you... let's build a rock-hard team...

...though, im still unsuccessful in 2 years of MTC dynasty league...

- year 1 landed me a durant on year 2 (get it?)

- year 2, though i miss the playoffs, was much better (both yao and bynum are out and barely missed the sixth spot)...

I got your point regarding KD's landing..

Right on! Thanks.. I'm planning to shock their world! :lol:

(On-Topic): As the experts here had pointed out, you got the good bats filled with a lot of upside but the arms; well, not so much. Yup, I really believe the rotation/pitching crew is the reason why it loses a lot right now. Eric Gagne plays like Joe Blow (the dramatic closer with a lot of blown saves), and that's chaos. Chad Qualls as your set-up guy is shaky. Capps is legit but needs more save opps, and no problem with that because more shall come as the season goes along.

Slow start by the bats is the other factor. You might have to get a backup for Orlando Hudson. Know the SS tandem that you have with Guillen & Jhonny Boy; by that I mean the spot-starting. More importantly, just exercise patience and you'll be back in the race in no time! Look at the A-Team. It's in 13th place at 19-34-7 after Week 5. Since then, we're on a groove and hopefully we continue it against DH's Fukudome-Homey squad.

Halladay & J-Shields are the only ones who are helping your cause, and proving their worth to remain for your Chain Gang next season. "Death Wish" does give you deadly wishes. Dropping him will make your wishes come alive. Owings is stepping up and is somewhat intriguing in terms of keeper value. He's a good pitcher. A gifted hitter (career OPS like Bonds/Pujols, wow!). What he'll do in a few seasons after this, I don't know.. If you wanna keep 3 starting pitchers, he's the third one.. but it might not be the best idea.

And I have to tell you this: you have three keeper-worthy 3B. Your current first baseman might lose its eligibility and go back to his natural position at third for next year. The third one is your current starting shortstop, although he's not a problem as he can be 1B-eligible. (Oops, Russell Martin should be 3B-eligible, too.. :D)

dammit, double post...

btw, i added michael's bro... i hope he swings as well as how his brother drives f1's... :lol:

and as far as "death wish" is concerned, well, he still has it... he just needs to overcome that injury right between his ears... he'd be back... he'll be nasty...

Edited by gwapogi
I got your point regarding KD's landing..

Right on! Thanks.. I'm planning to shock their world! :lol:

(On-Topic): As the experts here had pointed out, you got the good bats filled with a lot of upside but the arms; well, not so much. Yup, I really believe the rotation/pitching crew is the reason why it loses a lot right now. Eric Gagne plays like Joe Blow (the dramatic closer with a lot of blown saves), and that's chaos. Chad Qualls as your set-up guy is shaky. Capps is legit but needs more save opps, and no problem with that because more shall come as the season goes along.

Slow start by the bats is the other factor. You might have to get a backup for Orlando Hudson. Know the SS tandem that you have with Guillen & Jhonny Boy; by that I mean the spot-starting. More importantly, just exercise patience and you'll be back in the race in no time! Look at the A-Team. It's in 13th place at 19-34-7 after Week 5. Since then, we're on a groove and hopefully we continue it against DH's Fukudome-Homey squad.

Halladay & J-Shields are the only ones who are helping your cause, and proving their worth to remain for your Chain Gang next season. "Death Wish" does give you deadly wishes. Dropping him will make your wishes come alive. Owings is stepping up and is somewhat intriguing in terms of keeper value. He's a good pitcher. A gifted hitter (career OPS like Bonds/Pujols, wow!). What he'll do in a few seasons after this, I don't know.. If you wanna keep 3 starting pitchers, he's the third one.. but it might not be the best idea.

And I have to tell you this: you have three keeper-worthy 3B. Your current first baseman might lose its eligibility and go back to his natural position at third for next year. The third one is your current starting shortstop, although he's not a problem as he can be 1B-eligible. (Oops, Russell Martin should be 3B-eligible, too.. :D)

i was supposed to agree on everything until i read the part in bold.. PIT? they're gonna be having a firesale soon..

Edited by bubuy

its no secret here in philly that the flying hawaiian is in uncle charlie's doghouse... for some reason charlie doesnt like shane.. werth is not really the well developed player shane is .. but they can platoon werth, jenkins, taguchi and dobbs in the outfield ....

edit:

way to go pat the bat! pinch hit two run homer for the win ( i hope the lead holds) looks like howard is coming out of his slump, i hope pat does too

Edited by denimhead