fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

for minor league draftees, we cant pick:

a. hs guys

b. college guys

c. japanese/latino imports (or any other nationality)

The picks should at least have been drafted by an mlb team already or has a minor league contract. Other rules still apply.

We may also draft guys already playing now provided they qualify for the AB or IP limits. eg. devine, hochevar, alexei ramirez, etc.

If for ex g0g drops devine or i drop hotdog man or bruce and they arent picked up by anyone bet the time of the drop until the rule 5 draft, they can still be drafted provided they havent pitched over 75ip or gained 100ab.

Lalo ba gumulo? Hehehe

hmm so that means colby rasmus that i drafted and dropped bec he hasnt seen the field yet.... i can draft him in the rule 5 draft? .. i asked the question bec of this pitching phenom in japan .. who's contract with his team is being shopped around in the bigs apparently

Asteeg si Napoli! He almost single-handedly brought my team in the main league to victory until Jose Reyes homered in the Sunday Night game..

But I benched him here. Good thing we chalked up a 'W' in our matchup.

Nagpaparamdam na rin ang team namin dito.

are we eyeing the same biracial player?

I would say yes.

He's super young too, as joshi would put it.

rasmus - yes you can, shhhhhh

Jap pitcher - not until he latches on with an mlb team

Aheehee.. bistado na pala si Dolby! :lol:

Question: can I use picks for next year as part of a trade proposal?

I want Jesus!

too bad I don't have a pick no mo.

Uy, kilala ko yun.. :P

Cheese, what would it take to acquire Kershaw?

Jesus?

who that? :upside:

pero seriously, I'm in a bit of a bind right now.

Balentien's about to use up his 100 at bats and it doesn't really seem like he's gonna develop enough plate discipline to move up the order and get enough AB's.

Edited by gift_of_game

@k-ville - answered already, no.. hehehe..

@g0g - you dont have to worry even if he exceeds 100ABs, he's still on you minor league roster naman eh.. you can wait for him to develop plate discipline, just like what im doing with barton now.. :cool:

Edited by bubuy
Jesus? who that? :upside:

Pero seriously, I'm in a bit of a bind right now. Balentien's about to use up his 100 at bats and it doesn't really seem like he's gonna develop enough plate discipline to move up the order and get enough AB's.

OK lang yan, you can keep him in your minor league roster as long as you like.

I honestly think he'll be a part of the M's lineup for years to come. Good hitter.

If Junior's coming back, he'll stay in your farm for the meantime.

Kershaw?

hhhmmm, with all the unfortunate picks I have made for my team I think Clayton is one of the bright spots I can look forward to in this league. this means it would most probably take a lot for me to just let go of him now...

I was planning to offer Billingsley & Cam Maybin for him, but it sounds like you're not convinced. It's OK.

@g0g - yes that applies during draft time only, once you have the player you can put him in the freezer as long as you like.. basically, the minor league roster is an extended virtual bench spot..

d price stuck out a-rod twice in a recent extended spring game.. hehehe.. btw, what's the difference between playing in an extended spring game and a rehab session at double a or triple a? :unsure:

Excellent question, master B! I'll make a guess, I'm actually unsure but there's nothing wrong giving it a try. (baka mas alam ni DH ito)

The rehab session in a AA or AAA game usually has a pitch count/at-bats limit. The extended spring game does not have one. It could be a term used when a player didn't have enough ABs during the real spring training. Thus, he does it in the minors.

Edited by kingsville