• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Stargazing

b_9904

I am not really familiar with the names of the stars up above us but I really really apreciate it. Me & my friends were hanging out in her balcony when we have witnessed a shooting star. We were surprised but the more exciting part was when another shooting star appeared & another. I think we have witnessed 3 shooting star that night. :thumbsupsmiley:

I am not really familiar with the names of the stars up above us but I really really apreciate it. Me & my friends were hanging out in her balcony when we have witnessed a shooting star. We were surprised but the more exciting part was when another shooting star appeared & another. I think we have witnessed 3 shooting star that night. :thumbsupsmiley:

kelan kayo nag stargazing? was it early this month? if so, baka part ng quadrantids meteor shower nakita niyo. otherwise, sporadic meteors lang mga yun. you just got lucky :thumbsupsmiley:

That was November last year :)

yeah, guess we are that lucky. talon nga kami ng talon nun. :D

ah november...the month of the leonids meteor shower...one of the best showers within a year. i have friends who compete whenever there is a meteor shower. paramihan sila ng makikita. it's a test of endurance, alertness and accuracy. masaya yun! hehehehe! :rolleyes:

btw, to know whether the the meteors you are seeing are part of a shower or are just sporadics, try tracing the point of origin of the meteors. if they seem to come from just one point or area in the sky (the radiant), most likely you are seeing a meteor shower.

Edited by shadowspy

Hehehe, swerte mo nga kung ganun.

did you make a wish? :thumbsupsmiley:

btw, to know whether the the meteors you are seeing are part of a shower or are just sporadics, try tracing the point of origin of the meteors. if they seem to come from just one point or area in the sky (the radiant), most likely you are seeing a meteor shower.

thanks for the tip.

puros sporadic pala mga nakita ko kung ganun hehehe

ah november...the month of the leonids meteor shower...one of the best showers within a year. i have friends who compete whenever there is a meteor shower. paramihan sila ng makikita. it's a test of endurance, alertness and accuracy. masaya yun! hehehehe! :rolleyes:

hmmm.. if its coming from another point to another, is it still a meteor shower?

Hehehe, swerte mo nga kung ganun.

did you make a wish? :thumbsupsmiley:

funny it is but I didnt! Mas nauna pa yung tuwa ko kesa sa wish :lol:

funny it is but I didnt! Mas nauna pa yung tuwa ko kesa sa wish :lol:

:upside:

sayang! 3 wishes din yun.

anyway, why dont you try getting deeper into astronomy you dont need a scope kahit binocs or naked eye ok na yun

Edited by b_9904

^mukhang random.

Anyway, I've shot a picture of mars, afocal, through my 10x50mm binocs.

(Afocal means shotting a camera directly through the eye piece of a binoc or telescope)

I'll post something pag nakuhanan ko mars ng maayos mamayang gabi.

PS: here is a link how to do it afocal: Click here and also THIS as a backgrounder

Edited by b_9904