Slow Jams & Love Songs

Guest ONEknightSTAND

I am 'dating' this girl right now who recently broked-up with her boyfriend for 8 years. We are friends for nearly 6 years already pero paputol-putol because nag-abroad ako. Now we are going out when I came back from abroad. I am in love with her already but she said na hindi cya available for commitment right now. Pero she likes my company at minsan cya tlga nagyaya..we both like food kaya we go to restaurants na minsan libre nya ko or libre ko cya...we go out as friends lang...

Question: Di ba lugi ako nito considering na may feelings ako sa kanya pero cya gusto nya friends lang kasi nga she's recovering from someone? Di ba dapat kami na kasi single pa cya at single ako? Nasaktan dn ang ego ko kasi 'mahina' ako. Should I say no or not ask her anymore the next time na yayain nya ko kasi nga we are not in the same page anymore? And I feel na parang unfair kasi di nya pinapansin ung efforts ko for her? Feeling ko nabasted na ko?

Salamat po..

Question: Di ba lugi ako nito considering na may feelings ako sa kanya pero cya gusto nya friends lang kasi nga she's recovering from someone? Di ba dapat kami na kasi single pa cya at single ako? Nasaktan dn ang ego ko kasi 'mahina' ako. Should I say no or not ask her anymore the next time na yayain nya ko kasi nga we are not in the same page anymore? And I feel na parang unfair kasi di nya pinapansin ung efforts ko for her? Feeling ko nabasted na ko?

Salamat po..

Something is terribly wrong when you start viewing relationships like business. I don't think that you're really into her.

Hindi yata tama na isipin na dapat kayo na dahil single siya at single ka. Convenient para sa inyo na single kayo pareho pero that doesn't necessarily mean na dapat magcommit sya sa iyo.

Kaya mo bang maging rebound na relasyon kung ipipilit mo ang nararamdaman mo?

Something is terribly wrong when you start viewing relationships like business. I don't think that you're really into her.

Hindi yata tama na isipin na dapat kayo na dahil single siya at single ka. Convenient para sa inyo na single kayo pareho pero that doesn't necessarily mean na dapat magcommit sya sa iyo.

Kaya mo bang maging rebound na relasyon kung ipipilit mo ang nararamdaman mo?

Iniisip ko lang kasi yung time and effort then. Why other men got what they want by spending time and effort and ako..well always back to the drawing boards palagi.

Well siguro nga ur ryt. I am not really into her. Maganda lang kasi nging samahan namin as friends and we start to build our own world tlga. Pero when you try to take it to the next level, wala tlga she doesn't respond that well although she's giving quite obvious signs normal to women. And the signs are to hard to ignore. Parang she's treating you as her boyfriend. Parang may commitment cya pero in principle di pala commitment yun (e.g. cancelling everything just for me, going out with me kahit alanganin, intro to parents, asikaso pag date, etc). Tapos when you start opening up, "ayyy friends lang tlga kayo". Iniisip ko na she misses her boyfriend so much na ako napagbubuntungan :) I just want to end it na ren pero she keeps on coming back. Our friendship is becoming a vicious cycle na ren. I tried to stay away...she comes back...then when i make some effort to show her i love her...then i propose...wala ren back to square one...then again and again..di ko tlga maintindihan! ang gulo!!! Di ko n alam san ako lalagay. I've always wanted her but I don't have the answers if she wants me in her life or not.

Rebound na relasyon? no prob saken kasi when you are getting into a second relationship, kahit gano kahaba ung lag time between your first and second partner, its still a rebound am i ryt? Its just called 'moving forward' ika nga. I don't feel to be second stringer lang kasi at least you have her di ba?

Salamat for your reply. :thumbsupsmiley:

bakit lugi? because you are investing your feelings. Love shouldn't be an investment waiting for a return.

Give it freely.

You are friends if you want to keep it there then just be friends. It's all up to you.

Minsan its not all up to you. She needs to reciprocate which is up to now hindi nangyayari.

Yeah I agree love should be given freely, but a relationship should be like tango ryt? It takes two?:)

guys pasensya na kung OT, what would you do if your still in love with your ex even though you have been fighting almost your entire relation ship? would you still go back to your ex?

why do you fight? and why does it sound like its always? analyze muna. you're not getting any young sayang ang time. ask yourself if you still want to go back with your ex and have no changes sa situation nyo. give solution muna para there would be no fighting. if mahal mo balikan mo gawan mo ng solusyon naging prob nyo iwasan makipagtalo.......kung mahal mo maiintindihan mo. kung nasanay ka lang na nandyan sya hindi pagmamahal yun....... ( POV ko lang ha)

Mahal mo, Di ka Mahal - ipakita mo kung hanggang saan kaya mo syang mahalin wag ka umasa na mamahalin ka rin nya (unconditional love)....... huminto ka kapag ikakasira mo na susunod mong hakbang mali na yun

Mahal Ka, Di Mo Mahal - wag paasahin. wag maging manhid. at wag na wag makipag laro........ sa apoy pwede pero sa puso bawal.

What's the deal with women who's giving you signals and doing moves that you think they're in love with you but all they can say is "hindi naman eh" or "wala naman talaga".... :blink: <_<

they are so weird... :grr: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Why some girl's do this? :(

hahaha try to differentiate love and flirting or just plain happy with your company. don't jump into conclusion that they are in love with you di natin trabaho yun ok.

tip

tapatan mo ng pag snob wag mo pansinin always think hindi lang sya ang babae noh! wag ka padadala sa pacute at hints maiinis ka lang nakikiramdam lang din sila. at natural nila yun ganun almost all of them does that without them knowing it and if you question them natural din you'll be getting the same answer "hindi naman eh" or "wala naman talaga". all the while they are just teasing you. huh! women!

eto ang catch pag sumunod "huli ka balbon" ang isigaw mo nyahaha I mean snob ka na ganun pa rin sya go and flirt too

Edited by toknene

GLOOMY SUNDAY

Sunday is gloomy,

My hours are slumberless

Dearest the shadows

I live with are numberless

Little white flowers

Will never awaken you

Not where the black coaches

Sorrow has taken you

Angels have no thoughts

Of ever returning you