Slow Jams & Love Songs

Guest ONEknightSTAND

the last time by eric benet (song nya for me)

The first time I fell in love was long ago.

I didn't know how to give my love at all.

The next time I settled for what felt so close.

But without romance, you're never gonna fall.

After everything I've learned;

Now it's finally my turn.

This is the last time I'll fall... in love.

The first time we walked under that starry sky,

there was a moment when everything was clear.

I didn't need to ask or even wonder why, because each question is answered when your near.

and I'm wise enough to know when a miracle unfolds, this is the last time i'll fall in love.

Now don't hold back, just let me know.

Could i be moving much too fast or way too slow.

'Cause all of my life, I've waited for this day.

To find that once in a lifetime, this is it, I'll never be the same.

You'll never know what it's taken me to say these words.

And now that I've said them, they could never be enough.

As far as I can see, there's only you and only me.

This is the last time I'll fall in love.

Last time i'll fall in love.

The last time i'll fall... in love.

• 2 weeks later...
F* U- Bamboo

bagay eh :evil:

F.U.

by Bamboo

album: Light Peace Love (2005)

Why do you hate him

Why did you make him leave

There’s nothing wrong with him

Why do you hate him

You want him crucified

Is it the way he looks

Or the way he speaks his mind

Never hear this song playing on the radio

O there’s nothing wrong with him

But it’s you and your friends

All i ever did was talk about her

She’s done what she has to do

Having to raise two kids without a father

You just stood by idly watched her suffer

You think you’re something special

Boy you blew it! this conversations over..

O there’s nothing wrong with him

But it’s you and your friends

f#&k you and your friends

• 2 months later...

right next to me - by: whistle

Goodbye, it's time for me to go

I'll call you in the morning

So I can let you know

The way I really feel girl

To put your mind at ease

If I don't then who will

If I make it, I still

Want you to be there with me

You say you love and then you learn

If you've learned to love me baby

You'll wait 'til I return

I know it hasn't been easy

To love a man like me

Some day, if we try

There will be no goodbye

And we will live happily, 'cause

{Chorus}:

I'll be there one day

And you will be right next to me

I'll be there one day

Hey there

Will you be where I am

Will you be by my side girl

Or with another man

{Will you be next to me}

Just wait a little longer

Girl I don't know how long

Just try to understand

This is not what I planned

I'm sorry this had to be

Gir, oh girl every man needs a woman

You're the woman that I choose

And I can't afford to lose you baby

{Chorus}

I swear to the world

You'll always be my girl

Just say you'll be

Right next to me

ang layo kasi nya eh! so, antayin na lang namin na magkakasama kami ulit! :upside:

right next to me - by: whistle

Goodbye, it's time for me to go

I'll call you in the morning

So I can let you know

The way I really feel girl

To put your mind at ease

If I don't then who will

If I make it, I still

Want you to be there with me

You say you love and then you learn

If you've learned to love me baby

You'll wait 'til I return

I know it hasn't been easy

To love a man like me

Some day, if we try

There will be no goodbye

And we will live happily, 'cause

{Chorus}:

I'll be there one day

I'll be there one day

Hey there

Will you be where I am

Will you be by my side girl

Or with another man

{Will you be next to me}

Just wait a little longer

Girl I don't know how long

Just try to understand

This is not what I planned

I'm sorry this had to be

Gir, oh girl every man needs a woman

You're the woman that I choose

And I can't afford to lose you baby

{Chorus}

I swear to the world

You'll always be my girl

Just say you'll be

Right next to me

ang layo kasi nya eh! so, antayin na lang namin na magkakasama kami ulit! :upside:

napost ko na to sa room... ^_^

Uu nga na exprience ko na din to. Kaasar talaga tas may clm8 din ako na type na type ko ka txt ko palagi nung una kng mag text ang sweet kain na daw ako. Sinasabi pa nya pag siya daw nagluto para skin di ko makakalimutan the to find out may BF napala sya hay buhay ang ganda pa naman nya na iinlove na ako sa kanya muntik ko na ligawan yun na discover ko na lng may BF na pala. Hope somebody could understand us mga girls sagot po naman dyan. PEACE PO

What's the deal with women who's giving you signals and doing moves that you think they're in love with you but all they can say is "hindi naman eh" or "wala naman talaga".... :blink: <_<

they are so weird... :grr: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Why some girl's do this? :(

sus! women are from venus dude wag mo ng piliting intindihin cla gnun talaga e hulihin mo nlng ung kiliti nila then daanin sa gulpe de gulat. tiyak un grls na ang hahabol sau

Uu nga na exprience ko na din to. Kaasar talaga tas may clm8 din ako na type na type ko ka txt ko palagi nung una kng mag text ang sweet kain na daw ako. Sinasabi pa nya pag siya daw nagluto para skin di ko makakalimutan the to find out may BF napala sya hay buhay ang ganda pa naman nya na iinlove na ako sa kanya muntik ko na ligawan yun na discover ko na lng may BF na pala. Hope somebody could understand us mga girls sagot po naman dyan. PEACE PO

e ano nman kung may bf na nde nman asawa e obvious nman type ka kya panay parining sau nde mo pa sinunggaban. hina mo tsong!

What's the deal with women who's giving you signals and doing moves that you think they're in love with you but all they can say is "hindi naman eh" or "wala naman talaga".... :blink: <_<

i think these are what you call animal mating rituals, they do all these claw signals, short mating calls and flapping wings and stoff.

women do all these things simply just being hard to get...in reality they're just panthers waiting to pounce on their prey...Be a little patient dear.

hmmmm...she's just leading you on! :D and she's curious kung ano ang reaction mo, kung kakagat ka ba sa mga sinasabi niya, if you ar easy mabola ganun. She likes the attention, i think you should ignore her, then she'll come back and flirt with you more! i can assure you this works. one week you pour your undying attention to her, nextweek, ignore her! Naku she'll be coming back for more!

i think these are what you call animal mating rituals, they do all these claw signals, short mating calls and flapping wings and stoff.

women do all these things simply just being hard to get...in reality they're just panthers waiting to pounce on their prey...Be a little patient dear.

Thanks for the thought uchisy. :D

Sometimes i want to get even with her but nah.. forget it. Im sure she'll experience the same thing and when that time comes to her bahala na si batman sa kanya. I guess its not too late to learn the lesson. hanggang dun na lang siya and it's not going to happen anymore. -_-

Thanks for the thought uchisy. :D

Sometimes i want to get even with her but nah.. forget it. Im sure she'll experience the same thing and when that time comes to her bahala na si batman sa kanya. I guess its not too late to learn the lesson. hanggang dun na lang siya and it's not going to happen anymore. -_-

Your welcome..Count to think of it, she's a bit old fashioned, women now usually are not into that sort of thing, fact is they are more open now with online dating etcetra...hmm better choose someone who's fun and smart than someone who'll take you as a fortune teller,hula ka na ng hula kung anong moves nya..goodluck dear, and let people know you're available!

because kulang sila sa pansin. ganun kasimple.

pwede rin namang mabait lang talaga at courteous yung girl...namimisinterpret lang at masyadong nag aassume ang guy...happens to me all the time.

hindi naman po question kung mabait yung girl or not, its what she projects to the other gender... that's the weird thing about it. besides kung "kabaitan" lang ang pag uusapan why not tell the other gender kung hanggang san lang dapat siya instead of sending wrong signals and makakaprovoke sa males to do something na wala naman pala silang aasahan sa ganung set up. I understand that some girls are couteous and mabait pero that doesnt have to imply na wala silang paki alam sa magiging result nung actions na pino-project nila. im sure if you were in this position you'de ask din "what the heck was that?" I'm not raising an arguement against the opposite sex, just raising an opinion on behalf of the guys na nadadala ng mga ganung sitwasyon. -_-

Baka naman she's just being friendly with you.. ikaw lang nagbigay ng malice? :unsure:

why would i give malice kung alam ko na friendly lang siya? of course hindi ako gagawa ng move na alam kong ikapapahiya ko rin. kaya ko nga nai-post itong topic na ito kasi hindi ko alam eh... -_-

i guess mahilig lang talaga yung ibang girls na mang-B@*lsh&T...

I tell you everything was so weird and confusing, even her close friends told me "what the heck was that?"

the words are different from the gestures.. I tell you... it's really different and weird. kaya B@*lsh&T na lang sa mga taong katulad nya. Someday I'll be able to understand what's the reason behind that but for now.. i don't have the slightest idea why she has done those things and B@*lsh&T na lang din. :evil:

why would i give malice kung alam ko na friendly lang siya? of course hindi ako gagawa ng move na alam kong ikapapahiya ko rin. kaya ko nga nai-post itong topic na ito kasi hindi ko alam eh... -_-

i guess mahilig lang talaga yung ibang girls na mang-B@*lsh&T...

I tell you everything was so weird and confusing, even her close friends told me "what the heck was that?"

the words are different from the gestures.. I tell you... it's really different and weird. kaya B@*lsh&T na lang sa mga taong katulad nya. Someday I'll be able to understand what's the reason behind that but for now.. i don't have the slightest idea why she has done those things and B@*lsh&T na lang din. :evil:

Yun post mo mismo malabo sir. Pwede bang paki-explain pano mo nasabing nili-lead on ka ng girl na to? Ano ba yun mga actions nya na tingin mo nili-lead on ka nya.