• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Motorcycles and Scooters

• 4 weeks later...

mga sir goodpm, tanong ko lamg po first time ko kukuha ng motor... nung tnawagan aq ng dealer na nandun na daw unit e pinuntahan q then nung dumating ung unit gnamit cya nung employee nung dealer cnakyan from other branch to there branch... standard practice ba to ng mga dealer pg walang stock sa store nila... ndi ba kelangan xa itravel via truck since ndi pa xa registered... sorry sa newbie na tanong mga sir. thanks po in advance

Depende per shop/casa siguro.. honda click ko nun 0 odo nung kinuwa ko. While yung RE himalayan ko may 6 odo na. Personaly i dont mind wag lang cgro 10 odo pataas.. parang pinasyal na yung motor nun e o pinangtest ride na.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are your thoughts on HD Iron 883 or Ducati Scrambler?

HD Iron 883 is a Sportster bike with 883 cc engine all sportster bike are made in Thailand now. if you can deal with Hard Clutch, Vibration & Heat Iron 883 is ok bike.

Ducati Scrambler has many variants from 400cc, 803cc to 1100cc depending on your Riding style & Budget. if you can deal with Extreme Heat of the Engine its a nice powerful high performance bike. i had the 803cc version. and i modify a lot of the accesories. But usually you need to change the clutch after 15,000 kms. as its a dry clutch transmission. so maintenance is on the high side.

Good intel boss.

HD Iron 883 is a Sportster bike with 883 cc engine all sportster bike are made in Thailand now. if you can deal with Hard Clutch, Vibration & Heat Iron 883 is ok bike.

Ducati Scrambler has many variants from 400cc, 803cc to 1100cc depending on your Riding style & Budget. if you can deal with Extreme Heat of the Engine its a nice powerful high performance bike. i had the 803cc version. and i modify a lot of the accesories. But usually you need to change the clutch after 15,000 kms. as its a dry clutch transmission. so maintenance is on the high side.