• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Motorcycles and Scooters

Bristol

- true 400 cc

- 4 valves per cylinder

- fuel injected

- ABS

- most important: euro 4

Kaya lang, . . . outdated styling.

Bristol

- true 400 cc

- 4 valves per cylinder

- fuel injected

- ABS

- most important: euro 4

Kaya lang, . . . outdated styling.

Not Really outdated Styling ! These are Called Retro Classic!

Like Triumph Motorcycles they have a Full Range of Modern Classics Motorcycles Modern Engine & Technology with Classic looks.

Even Moto Guzzi like the V7 to V9 bobber models all classic looking bikes.

Most Popular Classic looking modern bike in Ph now is Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 as its very affordable ! If one would have a little higher budget better get the RE interceptor as it has Heritage compare to Bristol & its a Smooth riding motorcycle. Best Budget Friendly bike. Also accesories are reasonably priced.

• 2 weeks later...

Kawasaki Ninja 400 (400cc)

Ducati Scrambler Sixty Two (399cc)

Bristol Classic 400i (400cc)

All of the above mentioned except Ducati Sixty Two is True Exoressway Legal as 400cc talaga as for KTM Duke 390 Shady pa kasi pag nag implement ang LTO sa Rules talaga 400cc above lang talaga pwede sa Expressway ! But for Ducati Sixty Two dahil branded as Ducati Scrambler & Same size lang Ducati Scarmbler 800 di mapapansin na 399 cc lang talaga !

Why not get one with 500 cc and above, para hindi ka na hanapin ng butas?

At the same time, you would feel safer if that 18-wheeler pass you by.

Why not get one with 500 cc and above, para hindi ka na hanapin ng butas?

At the same time, you would feel safer if that 18-wheeler pass you by.

I just answered a comment. As he is looking for a entry level 400cc Expressway legal motorcycle. So i suggested entry level motorcycles. There is a lot of Bigger & Better Entry Level motorcycles like the Royal Enfield Interceptor that is affordable & lots of accesories. Konte lang difference sa price ng 400cc. But still every person has a different perspective toward every motorcycle.

In my opinion even if i ride a 1600cc motorcycle it would not make you feel safe if an 18 wheeler pass you by. Its not about how big your motorcycle is. Its about how you ride. Peace!

• Like (+1) 1

Bumili ako CFMoto nk400 last March but sold it and already switch to RE Himalayan. No questions naman sa xpressway nk400. Sa looks pa lang muka nang malaki. Sa rfid naman pakita mo lang CR ng motor, 400 naman nakalagay dun. CF moto nk 650 rin gamit ng MMDA.

Why switch to RE himalayan? Is the CF moto any good? Thanks

Why switch to RE himalayan? Is the CF moto any good? Thanks

My nk400 overall quality is good. No breakdown, sakto ang hatak, yes it's made in China pero the quality ng parts and plastic ay maganda. Problem ko lang personally is ginagamit ko motor ko to work sa makati, masikip ung parking space ko and the weight is really heavy.. 200+kg lalo na if may pillion/obr ako hindi ako maka daan masyado sa traffic because of the weight. So I have to choose anong other 400cc category that time available pa na xpress legal, so I had to choose d390 or Himalayan.

My nk400 overall quality is good. No breakdown, sakto ang hatak, yes it's made in China pero the quality ng parts and plastic ay maganda. Problem ko lang personally is ginagamit ko motor ko to work sa makati, masikip ung parking space ko and the weight is really heavy.. 200+kg lalo na if may pillion/obr ako hindi ako maka daan masyado sa traffic because of the weight. So I have to choose anong other 400cc category that time available pa na xpress legal, so I had to choose d390 or Himalayan.

Thanks for the Reply Himalayan is a great choice but top speed is a little bit limited.

Thanks for the Reply Himalayan is a great choice but top speed is a little bit limited.

That is very true! I think the hima can go up to 130kph.. but manage mine to only top until 110kph in expressway, may vibration na kasi. Other than that the heat crawls up to the fuel tank and into my legs and its non abs ( Except for the one they release recently, which has an ABS and FI already). Now, baka ipagpalit ko na talaga sa d390 or baka antayin ko dumating sa atin ung honda adv150, d nga lang pwede sa xpress. Sana nga ibaba nila ung cc na allowable sa xpressway. Maraming bikes na pagpipilian sa 300cc range na mas mura pa.

That is very true! I think the hima can go up to 130kph.. but manage mine to only top until 110kph in expressway, may vibration na kasi. Other than that the heat crawls up to the fuel tank and into my legs and its non abs ( Except for the one they release recently, which has an ABS and FI already). Now, baka ipagpalit ko na talaga sa d390 or baka antayin ko dumating sa atin ung honda adv150, d nga lang pwede sa xpress. Sana nga ibaba nila ung cc na allowable sa xpressway. Maraming bikes na pagpipilian sa 300cc range na mas mura pa.

saan ang store o showroom ng RE Himalayan?