Motorcycles and Scooters

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, any chance na meron kayong kilala na seller ng plastic frames/flaring/etc.. ng HONDA DREAM EXCESS? I already went to Honda and Triumph JT pero wala na daw sila nun, so I'm settling for second hand stuff basta in good condition. suntok sa buwan to pero who knows, baka meron :D TIA!

Sir try mo sa caloocan sa may 10th ave. marami dun... :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dennis®

hi mga riders...

ask ko lng po kung my rider club po b tong mtc...

new rider lng po ako ng bike...

motor star fox 125r po motor ko. and ask ko lng po kung anong magandang oil para xa motor?

soree kung OT dont know where to ask

TIA

use castrol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm planning to get a bike

please help me choose, pro and cons or each bike, your chosen bike and why

-Yamaguchi Hurricane 150

-Suzuki Thunder 125

-Motorstar z200

-Motoposh SBK20

as you can see all of them are sport/road bikes

i guess the best are always the biggest in engine size. in your lineup i already tried 3 of them and i also own 2 in your lineup.

tried the yamaguchi. pogi and comfortable. sa una sweet ride but eventually mabibitin ka ren sa top speed. in that seating position kasi you will ALWAYS, ALWAYS have the itch to

open the throttle, heheh. astig kasi. i own two 125's kasi ok sya pag nasisimula ka pa lang mag ride. first 1 i had was a Motorstar MSX-125 but sadly i broke it after 3months so sinoli

ko. 2nd was a Suzuki Shogun Pro 125 (engine wise similar to thunder?). grabe sa tibay to!. crashed it 3x already na. undergone a lil bit of mods but so far matibay and realiable. top

speed?. well, its a 125 so bitin. Last was the Motorstar Z200. medyo nasira saken yung Motorstar since nasira ko nga yung MSX-125 ko dati. but i decided to try it again. and for the

second time nasira ulet sila saken :lol: . But dont worry there are lots of motorcycle websites pertaining sa mga glitches ng Motorstar and believe it or not they found a work around.

Got my z200 fixed and now its running beautifully na. for the price Motorstar offers for their Z200 and Z250's it's a bargain na. Here in ME im starting to ride palang ulet kasi tagal kong

nabakante kaya i only bought a Kawasaki Ninja 250R which in PHP is around 200K. o di ba, laki ng price difference compared sa Motorstar ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently using a Kymcos Xciting 500... Very seldomly used cos it guzzles gas like a small car, 20km/l. I'm looking to get a new Ducati, but I'm not sure if I can handle so much power. I've heard some people getting into accidents because they are unable to control the bike well. Btw, anyone interested on a second hand Xciting 500, pm me.;)