• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Motorcycles and Scooters

how did the cbr 400rr beat the 600cc bike?i agree with you that among the sports bike the S-frame is the most user friendly and lightiest of them all. But if you will put it to the test in twist and turns and especially on straight it'll just eat dust,well then again it all depends on the riders.

yup ive seen one! and probably you wont believe me it can beat a 1000cc on straights.. pero standard bike lang ha? not sportsbikes... hehehehehe

but when compared with sportsbike mas maganda pa rin 400RR sa twisties because of its shorter length and wheelbase.

yup ive seen one! and probably you wont believe me it can beat a 1000cc on straights.. pero standard bike lang ha? not sportsbikes... hehehehehe

but when compared with sportsbike mas maganda pa rin 400RR sa twisties because of its shorter length and wheelbase.

Well its like comparing a limo to a sports car with that situation. Setting the odds of a standard to a sports bike its very far. The CBR 400RR has aero dynamics,engine transmission ratio,light weight chassis that is made from alloy,carburator and its electronics.

If your talking about length a CBR 400RR has a 78.3 inches and the Yamaha R6 has a 80.3(09 model)79.7(02 model) and the wheelbase of 400RR is 54.1 compared to 54.3 of R6. It doesn't make a big difference.

Ive own a 1996 Fireblade and im pretty sure that its a dependable bike and insanely powerful for a 400cc class. I put a Yosh RS Carbon System on it,a individual air filter,a back to back Nissin flat slide carb,a 2596 rear spracket and an XSO gold chain. Ive top it up upto 230kph max and overtook a 02 R6 at morong, a zxr 750 at infanta and a R1 at tagaytay going down to talisay.

But when i upgraded to R6 02 model last 2002 i never looked back at my old cbr400rr and sold it to my sis in law. The R6 02 ive top it up upto 255kph and has an aggressive power on curves(maybe the chassis position suits my riding style). But it never ends there i crave for more power and move to r1 04 model where i got all the power i wanted. Riding an R1 makes me top it upto 320kph at Star tollway feeling unbeaten for a few second when my friend overtook me at 355kph with his VTR 1000 Sp2.

But i definitely agree with you that the CBR 400RR is the best bike at the class of 400cc and nothing beats it. And will still recommend it to those who will shift to sport bike.

Guest Dennis®
So you're an RR rider na rin pala.

You'll be surprise how a 400RR beat up 600s. One baby you'll love.

But get yourself familiar muna (though its one of the most user-friendly bikes around). The same bike that hospitalized me for 5 days last Feb. :D

Cheers to you're new bike!

thanks for the reminder. i really appreciate it. but worry not, this is not my first sports bike. i've been riding bikes since i was 13 yrs old. (that's 12 yrs ago :rolleyes: eherm!) and i had my shares of hugging and kissing the ground at high speed :D (masamang damo dude. kaya medyo tatagal pa)

anyway, nasaan na ba mga mtc bikers dito? paging LEVITICUS! ang tagal mo naman ayusin yang bike mo? magbabagong taon na po.

RIDE SAFE EVERYONE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

P.S. Zorro, magaling ka na ba? pwede ka na ba mag ride ulit? hindi ka na ika-ika?

Guest Dennis®
Anybody here joining the BOSS Iron Man Challenge this 10-11 January?

i'll be going to the awarding ceremonies. watch lang. pero hindi ako sasali. as if naman kakayanin ko. :lol:

sa subic gagawin, right? :unsure:

rushhour, byahe tayo sa sunday. nuod tayo

Guest Dennis®
heheh ako baback up lang sa Baguio boys ng Ironman... next year sasali na! =)

aba! online ka. :P sige pre, kita kits na lang tayo subic sa sunday. apat kami sa grupo ang babyahe sa sunday, to those who would like to join us just text me or call at 09063590889. we will be at Petron NLEX at around 7:30am

ride safe guys :)

aba! online ka. :P sige pre, kita kits na lang tayo subic sa sunday. apat kami sa grupo ang babyahe sa sunday, to those who would like to join us just text me or call at 09063590889. we will be at Petron NLEX at around 7:30am

ride safe guys :)

Bro, ill text you. I was really planning to join. But health reasons. Had this bad cough due to allergies for about a month already. pero kung kaya , i plan to go to clark. clark ba o subic. my mobile is 09177330413. baka makasama ako sa inyo. ilan na ba biyahe sa sunday/?

Bro, ill text you. I was really planning to join. But health reasons. Had this bad cough due to allergies for about a month already. pero kung kaya , i plan to go to clark. clark ba o subic. my mobile is 09177330413. baka makasama ako sa inyo. ilan na ba biyahe sa sunday/?

nga pala, any riders from the south? im from alabang..maybe we can coordinate..

Guest Dennis®
great. u plan to go to clark this sunday?

dude, tama nga. hindi subic, but clark pala. anyway, hope to see you guys on sunday. i'll be there at around 8am.

ride safe everyone.