Motorcycles and Scooters

sir/mam ask lang po. how much when you bought your HD? ride safe po. :)

No. I didn't buy it yet. Just did a test drive. Asking price for the brand new V-Rod is P1.5m which given the uncertain times, is too much to spend on something that fill find use for only a few times a month for me. But still, dreams are free.

Guest lightspeed®
^^hehe.. sinabi mo pa. Last week I came accross a ducatti 1000 cc bike. asking price was 1.0 million

levi, nakabili ka na ba ng bagong bike mo? meron ako nakita sa net "belletza" replica ng CBR 900

pero 200cc lang siya but water cooled engine. if im not mistaken, they're selling the 200cc for 85k tapos yung 125cc 75k. pero to be sure, i-google mo na din.

here are some sample pics

post-907-1224307708.jpg

post-907-1224307840.jpg

post-907-1224307851.jpg

post-907-1224307858.jpg

levi, nakabili ka na ba ng bagong bike mo? meron ako nakita sa net "belletza" replica ng CBR 900

pero 200cc lang siya but water cooled engine. if im not mistaken, they're selling the 200cc for 85k tapos yung 125cc 75k. pero to be sure, i-google mo na din.

Hi . Its a chinese bike. Nice porma. But I was told that if you're 5,7 and above, the bike looks small already. For me, its by far, the best designed (porma) chinese bike available here in the Philippines. Then comes the Z200. I was able to drive both. Okay naman.

Guest lightspeed®
Hi . Its a chinese bike. Nice porma. But I was told that if you're 5,7 and above, the bike looks small already. For me, its by far, the best designed (porma) chinese bike available here in the Philippines. Then comes the Z200. I was able to drive both. Okay naman.

dude, we have a ride this coming thursday. care to join us?

Guest Leviticus

ganda bike :thumbsupsmiley:

pwede ko ba kopyahin ang decals and stickers :P joke lang. nagkaroon ako ng emergency expense kaya postponed ko ang sports bike ko :( next month vroom na!

^^hehe.. sinabi mo pa. Last week I came accross a ducatti 1000 cc bike. asking price was 1.0 million

Ayoko na ng Ducati. Mabilis nga pero ang hirap gamitin sa city driving. Bigat ng manibela, tapos mainit at nakaksuya yun tunog ng dry clutch. Of course yun mga bago mga 'slipper' clutch narin pero pagtyagaan ko na lang ng konti si Mr Guzzi. Anyway sarap ng ride kahit na tunog buldozer.

Guest lightspeed®
Ayoko na ng Ducati. Mabilis nga pero ang hirap gamitin sa city driving. Bigat ng manibela, tapos mainit at nakaksuya yun tunog ng dry clutch. Of course yun mga bago mga 'slipper' clutch narin pero pagtyagaan ko na lang ng konti si Mr Guzzi. Anyway sarap ng ride kahit na tunog buldozer.

dude, if i were to choose between a guzzi and a ducati, i'll choose the former. ducati walang resale value

boom, sama ka sa thursday? batangas lang.

yup they are hard to drive,tawag nga namen dyan e ducatirik :)

dude, if i were to choose between a guzzi and a ducati, i'll choose the former. ducati walang resale value

definitely guzzi is easier to ride and has more resale than ducati. Last 2006 when i attend the intl moto event in clark pampanga a ducati 998r overtook us,pero hinabol ng kasamahan ko n nka R6 at ayun k*ll sa 305kph ang 998r hehehehe

dude, we have a ride this coming thursday. care to join us?

really? where to? whats the itenerary? I plan to have my exhaust spot welded. After a series of high revs last Staurday, I noticed an unusual sound from the headers. Got worried. But after "listening" to it yesterday, I found out there are a few spots in the exhaust that needs to be welded. And it affected actual tuning of the bike. Asar! If done by Wednesday, Ill joing you Thurs. Thanx Bro.

Malas! Ang daming imbitasyon this weekend. Rain check ako bro. Am flying to SG tomorrow (Wed, 22 Oct) back on Sunday. I've been trying to move this trip but the guys I'm meeting with aren't available at any other time. Sarap sana sumama.

Guest Leviticus

today when I used my eagle II 150 cc scooter I noticed that the speedometer was reading 10,003. d@mn.. nakasampung libo na ako sa scooter ko :thumbsupsmiley: so far so good pa naman ang takbo.

hay.. problems with this scooter? wala naman. mga napalitan ko? busina [PEEEEEEEEP!], belt sa loob, vanity screws.

changed its oil 10x (every 1000 kms).

other than that I'm very happy with the scooter. sulit eto. I did have doubts when I was planning to get it because of all the negative feedback on china scooters but nasulit ko naman eto :P

hmm.. dapat ko na rin papalit ang brake pads and brake fluid.. bukas na lang when I have the time :P

Edited by Leviticus