When Was The Last Time You Said I Love You

• 1 month later...

Just this morning b4 i left for work,i said I LOVE YOU to my 4 year old daughter. I always make it a point to tell her i love her everytym,everyday. It's important to make our children feel loved especially the one's with separated parents.

Just this morning b4 i left for work,i said I LOVE YOU to my 4 year old daughter. I always make it a point to tell her i love her everytym,everyday. It's important to make our children feel loved especially the one's with separated parents.

i too am separated bro and even if it pains to not have your daughter around when you need her, it's best to say to her I LOVE YOU......she makes me cry everytime i think of her... truly miss my daughter...

:(

i too am separated bro and even if it pains to not have your daughter around when you need her, it's best to say to her I LOVE YOU......she makes me cry everytime i think of her... truly miss my daughter...

:(

Ok lang yan bro. D least you can do to make it up to her is give her quality time. Cguro once in awhile nagkikita kayo ng daughter mo kaya treat it as if it's your last day with her. In my case nasakin daughter ko kaya lang problem din ang quality time,pero hindi sa kanya kundi sa sarili ko hehe.(no time to visit ktv's and mp's na,needed to get laid very badly it's been 2 months!!!):wacko:

Ok lang yan bro. D least you can do to make it up to her is give her quality time. Cguro once in awhile nagkikita kayo ng daughter mo kaya treat it as if it's your last day with her. In my case nasakin daughter ko kaya lang problem din ang quality time,pero hindi sa kanya kundi sa sarili ko hehe.(no time to visit ktv's and mp's na,needed to get laid very badly it's been 2 months!!!):wacko:

she's in the province bro while i am based here sa MANILA, usually mga once a month ko lang siya nabibisita kasi magastos din pero tama ka, i treat her like it's my last day with her and everytime, umiiyak ako pag umaalis, i usually spend around an hour to an hour and a half with her kasi that's my ex wife's family, nakakahiya din na magtagal ka dun...

if you listen to STAIND ZOE JANE bro, you would truly cherish in having a daughter...

:rolleyes:

she's in the province bro while i am based here sa MANILA, usually mga once a month ko lang siya nabibisita kasi magastos din pero tama ka, i treat her like it's my last day with her and everytime, umiiyak ako pag umaalis, i usually spend around an hour to an hour and a half with her kasi that's my ex wife's family, nakakahiya din na magtagal ka dun...

if you listen to STAIND ZOE JANE bro, you would truly cherish in having a daughter...

:rolleyes:

I see. Masarap talaga magkaron ng anak,siya lang ang magiging motivation mo sa lahat ng bagay. Gives me a reason to go on living in this cruel world. Masyado na akong CHeesy bro hehe. Tnx 4 sharing and GODBLESS to you and your daughter!!! MABUHAY TAYONG MGA HIWALAY SA ASAWA!!!!!!:lol:

I see. Masarap talaga magkaron ng anak,siya lang ang magiging motivation mo sa lahat ng bagay. Gives me a reason to go on living in this cruel world. Masyado na akong CHeesy bro hehe. Tnx 4 sharing and GODBLESS to you and your daughter!!! MABUHAY TAYONG MGA HIWALAY SA ASAWA!!!!!!:lol:

wahahahahah mabuhay nga talaga bro...

:)

Love is a heavy word charged up by emotion. *sigh* why do we say it and yet turn our backs at some point in time.

Humans are really fascinating creatures don't you think?

*not to be off topic but i always said i love you to my daughter before bedtime every night and when i send her off to school every morning. just love the sound of it when she shout back the magic words 'i love you dad'....makes my heart melt!